Hello From TGF

Go down

Hello From TGF

Post by Endorser on Fri 25 Mar 2011 - 17:10

Over the past year or so we have noticed many Call of Duty leagues become too clickly and bitchy with teams often practicing every night of the week to face an opponent weekly to race for the top spot! But what about the teams that want to pick up the controller and jump straight into a friendly clan match with great banter? Without the hardcore practicing or delegation involved in many leagues today?

Well we at The Gaming Fort have come up with an alternative for those who want to play for fun (as well as competitive) and those who find repetitive training exhausting. We are now proud to announce that we will be starting our own Call of Duty Black Ops league on April the 18th 2011. We are here to invite FWG to our league where gaming should be kept fun for those who buy the xbox to have fun!

Our league will consist of divisions or 6-8 teams for weekly 6v6 matches. Each clan must register a roster with a minimum of 8 players with a maximum of 15 players at least 7 days prior the start of a season. Applications for the season will finish on Monday 11th April so we can get all those that are interested on board. The season will start on the 18th which is straight after other leagues which will finish a week prior.

The Gaming Fort Website is

http://thegamingfort.enjin.com

We hope that FWG are interested in our new league it will be great to have you guys aboard. If anyone would like more information please visit the website or contact myself gamertag "Endorser", "Fiesty Throbby" or "Wilodonny" for more.

Thanks

Endo (Defiance Gaming Admin)

Endorser
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello From TGF

Post by Waylander FWG on Sat 26 Mar 2011 - 11:21

Thanks for popping over Endorser. I think our Clan are concentrating on getting a few things out of the way at the moment, but Im sure if they are interested they will pop over have a look.

Cheers Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 12:46

Hi Endorser, apologies for not replying sooner.

Unfortunately, we won't be entering a team for this as sticking to the WGL offers us the right balance of matches followed by a break and putting a further commitment on our team will most likely finish off what enthusiasm we have left for Black Ops.

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to extend us an invite. I wish you well with your league and hope it is a success for you.

Thanks,

Chris

N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum