Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like the next playstation is being announced..

+3
Reaper FWG
N1NJA FWG
Evosean
7 posters

Go down

Looks like the next playstation is being announced.. Empty Looks like the next playstation is being announced..

Post by Evosean Thu 31 Jan 2013 - 23:33

cant wait..

What's this? A Sony invite to "see the future" of PlayStation on February 20th in New York City? From the looks of the very tease-y clip Sony's released (found just beyond the break), it looks to be PlayStation related. Perhaps involving a certain codenamed "Orbis" project? The company's official PlayStation Twitter account says "See the future" and pushes followers to this website, where invitees can sign up and everyone can see the aforementioned video.

https://us.playstation.com/meeting2013/
Evosean
Evosean
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Looks like the next playstation is being announced.. Empty Re: Looks like the next playstation is being announced..

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 8:47

Probably just going to announce a price drop for the Vita in order to help it start selling Laughing

It will be interesting because if this the PS4/Orbis reveal then it will force M$'s hands to announce their next gen console.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Looks like the next playstation is being announced.. Empty Re: Looks like the next playstation is being announced..

Post by Reaper FWG Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 9:58

gaystation 4 ...............wonder if it will make me want one?
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 12:32

If this is true then it'll be a big coup for Sony as M$'s big advantage this gen came from being first out of the gate.

If Sony can continue to develop their online service and make it a little more user and developer friendly then the PS4 could take back the crown....

For me it all rests on the path M$ choose to take, If they continue down the "family friendly" route and stick with exclusive DLC over big first party and exclusive games then I may move over next gen....
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 12:37

you see i have no intrest in playstation anymore, my friend has a gaystation and i think its inferior in every single way! yeah we pay a fee per year but that dosent bother me, would have to be a serious improvment over my 360 to make me consider one.

we shall see what the press release says and shows i suppose
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 13:47

Reaper FWG wrote:...i think its inferior in every single way!

Really?? I would beg to differ mate, I was 360 (I did have PS1 and PS2) only until mid to late 2011 when I took the plunge and picked up a PS3 following my spat with M$

Despite all the fanboy arguments, there are valid positives and negatives to both, but one thing is for certain they are both great machines.

I am really on the fence with regards to next gen, I certainly wont be buying all the consoles this time around as I dont have the money and time to play them, I will go for whatever fits me best and that will be my only choice. An equally valid option is moving over to PC, which would cost me very little at the moment having built my current pc just over a year ago.
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 13:50

see i went from playstation 2, missed the first xbox and gaming for a couple of years and then got a 360, and a playstation 3 my playstation lasted about 2 month where as iv loved my 360 since.

the only time iv even considered a playstation since was uncharted i think it was called looked great but besides that nothing has intrested me..
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 13:54

That's fair enough mate, I was of the same mind until I picked my PS3 up, and have really enjoyed gaming on it ever since. PS+ has to be one of the best things to come out of this gen imo and I will be very interested to see how they move this forward with the PS4.
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 18:16

This is being streamed live tonight at 11pm

Details on the Playstation Blog here

Anyone staying up to watch it?
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 20:30

Won't be staying up to watch it but definetly interested in what they are going to announce. I can't see me buying one really but may change my mind depending on what it has to offer
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dongziller Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 21:27

will catch up tomorrow - though i dont plan on getting anything new for the first 12 months - want to see the game line ups and check system reliability first - got stung by the 360 last time

i just hope the PS controllers are changed so they offset the analogue sticks - i get cramp on the current one
Dongziller
Dongziller
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 22:39

Might have a ganders if I get a chance Smile
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down