Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Rumour)Dead Rising 2 & Crackdown to be Augusts Free Games

+6
N1NJA FWG
bal
The Selkie
falviousuk
Killswitchmad
Pagey
10 posters

Go down

(Rumour)Dead Rising 2 & Crackdown to be Augusts Free Games Empty (Rumour)Dead Rising 2 & Crackdown to be Augusts Free Games

Post by Pagey Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 19:22

Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

(Rumour)Dead Rising 2 & Crackdown to be Augusts Free Games Empty Re: (Rumour)Dead Rising 2 & Crackdown to be Augusts Free Games

Post by Killswitchmad Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 19:26

Never got round to trying the second Dead Rising I struggled with the first but then that Case Zero XBLA title made it all click in my head.

Crackdown is just awesome all day long...
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

(Rumour)Dead Rising 2 & Crackdown to be Augusts Free Games Empty Re: (Rumour)Dead Rising 2 & Crackdown to be Augusts Free Games

Post by falviousuk Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 19:50

Dead rising wasnt as good as the first one, but its still decent. And crackdown is an excellent game, sadly have got both. And most people will have played one or the other during their time.

MS should do something similar to PSN+ with a rental service for a monthly fee on their back catalog and xbox live arcade games. Gamers would get a steady stream of XBLA games to play, and developers would get a steady revenue flow.

I also find it very confusing as to why MS will not announce these in advance, rather than just a couplke of days before release. They do this with XBLA games as well. Why not let us know what is coming so that we can all look forward to the releases.

falviousuk
3rd Wall
3rd Wall

http://www.vazalla.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Selkie Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 23:29

falviousuk wrote:I also find it very confusing as to why MS will not announce these in advance, rather than just a couplke of days before release.
Because they don't seem to know. Major Nelson has openly said that he doesn't know what the next free games will be until a few days before. But I'm actually really looking forward to Dead Rising 2. Played (and quite enjoyed) the first one but never got around to buying the second. I've played the shite out of both Crackdown's though, so hopefully Dead Rising will be released at the start of the month. Glad to see they aren't offering us more fucking XBLA games though.
The Selkie
The Selkie
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Sun 28 Jul 2013 - 23:44

Never played either so should be worth a spin
bal
bal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 8:03

Looking forward to Dead Rising 2 as the third is suppose to be awesome on the Xbox One
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 9:12

Crackdown is great, played it to death when I first got my 360. I might pick it up again and if anyone wants a co-op partner on it just give me a shout.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterbean FWG Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 12:21

never done either aswell
Butterbean FWG
Butterbean FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by BluemaniacGrant Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 11:52

I may dl crackdown just for shits and giggles... driving up buildings used to be awesome
BluemaniacGrant
BluemaniacGrant
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 12:04

dead rising was awesome...... ill dl that again.
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by xuk casey ukx Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 12:28

i had a downloaded copy of this and didnt play it much, hopefully its true and ill download it.
xuk casey ukx
xuk casey ukx
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 12:46

Have tweeted Xbox Support on this, it's odd that there is still no official announcement, wonder if MS have seen this rumour and are trying to arrange it....
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down