Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare trailer reveals something a little different

+9
N1NJA FWG
FWG Unky Al
jollygreenmofo
Toasted Cylon
Pais
Reaper FWG
Pagey
slowdog76
Killswitchmad
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare trailer reveals something a little different Empty Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare trailer reveals something a little different

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 2 May 2014 - 10:37

Still need to see more but so far it would seem that Sledgehammer games have finally dragged CoD in a new direction....
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare trailer reveals something a little different Empty Re: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare trailer reveals something a little different

Post by slowdog76 Fri 2 May 2014 - 11:02

yh....a halo / titanfall direction. i have to say, visually it looks awesome (especially spacey), gameplay looks shocking (which is the first time i've ever said that for a cod). only spacey's inclusion will keep this on the rental list
slowdog76
slowdog76
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare trailer reveals something a little different Empty Re: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare trailer reveals something a little different

Post by Pagey Fri 2 May 2014 - 12:35

Same old shit in my opinion
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Fri 2 May 2014 - 13:43

meh
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Fri 2 May 2014 - 14:34

Sleep Sleep Sleep 

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Toasted Cylon Fri 2 May 2014 - 16:33

Titanfall has definitely had an influence. About time the CoD franchise realised it needed to evolve.
Toasted Cylon
Toasted Cylon
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by jollygreenmofo Fri 2 May 2014 - 18:09

Stealing ideas from titanfall me finks
jollygreenmofo
jollygreenmofo
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by jollygreenmofo Fri 2 May 2014 - 18:10

Stealing ideas from titanfall me finks
jollygreenmofo
jollygreenmofo
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Fri 2 May 2014 - 18:25

You can say that again Jolly
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slowdog76 Fri 2 May 2014 - 19:58

he probably cant. its friday and the bucky is being consumed.
slowdog76
slowdog76
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 3 May 2014 - 8:20

Laughing

Looks ok I guess but the vast majority of people buy COD for the MP - may as well do a reveal for that side of the game first. I'm with you Mr Dog, it would be a rental at best
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Sat 3 May 2014 - 8:28

It looks amazing and a steal at £55  Shocked   get your preorders in now before they sell out.

Preorder COD from Amazon

Slap
totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 3 May 2014 - 8:30

totalgizmo wrote:get your preorders in now before they sell out.

Laughing  Activision sold the series out a long time ago!
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Sat 3 May 2014 - 8:32

Laughing 
totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz190uk Sat 3 May 2014 - 9:02

I'll put it on the rental list and you never know, it might be a much needed improvement. For me, the series has gone increasingly backwards since the pinnacle of Black Ops 1 (ok, perhaps even this wasn't as good as CoD 4 really). Modern Warfare 3 and Ghosts, in particular, were just shite.

There's definitely a reaction to Titanfall here but, to be honest with you, I don't know if they have the talent anymore to match what Respawn is doing. I love Titanfall but you can just tell that the inevitable Titanfall 2 will improve on what we have no in so many ways as it is short in quite a few areas. What stands out about Titanfall is the gameplay is just fantastic.

I wouldn't be surprised if this comes out then a week later people are back on Titanfall or sticking with Destiny.
Daz190uk
Daz190uk
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 15:30

Anyone picking this up next week?
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 17:29

Getting on 360 for my daughter, I'll give it a go on that and see how it plays. I'm hoping for it to be good as xb1 is crying out for a game we can all get on as a group. People have drifted from Destiny so unless you play fifa ya on your own again. Halo is another MP we can hope brings some group play.
totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz190uk Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 18:34

Fingers crossed but it's that the hope that kills with CoD.
Daz190uk
Daz190uk
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 21:10

I will be picking it up for me and my son so we have something different to play together other than Minecraft. It's going to set me back £90 for two copies on the X1 so hopefully it will be worth it.
If it's shit and too much like Titanfall it's going on eBay Smile

Surely it can't be worse than ghosts?
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz190uk Tue 28 Oct 2014 - 22:22

Titanfall was great but a bit feature and content light. Titanfall 2 will likely be incredible.

Ghosts was utter wank - I would agree it can't get worse!
Daz190uk
Daz190uk
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Toasted Cylon Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 11:32

I will get it eventually, but I have too many games on the go & also the far superior Halo Collection is out a week after.
Toasted Cylon
Toasted Cylon
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz190uk Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 21:38

Uh-oh..... First review out and it seems to think best CoD in years. Temptation is setting in!

http://www.videogamer.com/reviews/call_of_duty_advanced_warfare_review.html
Daz190uk
Daz190uk
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 22:25

Daz190uk wrote: it seems to think best CoD in years.

But thats not differcult Wink .

I'm hoping for it to be good just so it can be a game a few people are playing at any one time. Parties are much better when everyone is playing the same game, Destiny proved that for a couple of weeks as did Titanfall. Fingers crossed it is good and a few people pick it up, I'll be trying the 360 version tomorrow and depending how well it plays and how many friends are picking it will determine if I get the XB1 version or not, I've not written the idea off yet Smile .
totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Sun 2 Nov 2014 - 23:20

My copy turned up on Saturday and managed to get a few games this morning. I was not impressed at first and the halo style jumping drove me mad and ended up turning it off for a bit. I played it again this evening and really enjoyed it and I sort of got used to the jumping and learnt how to combat it. The matchmaking is smooth and the guns are awesome. Defo glad I brought it and if anyone wants a few games on the xbox one give me a shout
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Mon 3 Nov 2014 - 9:17

Doesn't this happen every new COD ? the reviews appear and it seems that its 'the one everyone has been waiting for since '

Folks get it and week or 2 down the line its same old same old. Yoshi was gonna get it - and wanted me to go 1/2ers on it.. something about getting from the HK store making it £15 each.. But that didnt work. Next he was on about £20 each.. which was too much for me Smile
I played the last one (or was it the one before).. the one that came out around the time the boner did.. Lasted 1.5 games before turning it off again.
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next