The Witcher 3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by totalgizmo on Wed 27 May 2015 - 15:20

If anyone is going to attempt to 100% Witcher 3 just becareful what decissions you make along the way. For the "Full Crew" Trophy/Achievement you need to recruit a few NPCs, one of which I've already killed Rolling Eyes .

totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by N1NJA FWG on Wed 27 May 2015 - 18:29

totalgizmo wrote:For the "Full Crew" Trophy/Achievement you need to recruit a few NPCs, one of which I've already killed Rolling Eyes .

What a pisser Neutral

_________________
Reaper FWG wrote:THE APOCOALYPS IS HERE!!!!!


avatar
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Posts : 12709
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 42
Location : Birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by HomerRamone2084 on Thu 28 May 2015 - 8:56

totalgizmo wrote:If anyone is going to attempt to 100% Witcher 3 just becareful what decissions you make along the way. For the "Full Crew" Trophy/Achievement you need to recruit a few NPCs, one of which I've already killed Rolling Eyes .
Ive always said you have an evil streak. I bet he drove a quarry lorry too Smile
avatar
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Posts : 875
Join date : 2013-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by totalgizmo on Thu 28 May 2015 - 11:33

She didn't like some of my comments and turned hostile so I showed her the sharp edge of my sword Twisted Evil
avatar
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by N1NJA FWG on Thu 28 May 2015 - 18:46

totalgizmo wrote:I showed her the sharp edge of my sword Twisted Evil

Given this is a Witcher game, that's quite a euphemistic statement Suspect

_________________
Reaper FWG wrote:THE APOCOALYPS IS HERE!!!!!


avatar
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Posts : 12709
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 42
Location : Birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by ROBAFET on Thu 28 May 2015 - 20:46

It looks very pretty on my pc, and it's only running an high, can't quite cope with ultra. Not got very far, just mopping up a few side quests to level up a bit before the Griffin.
avatar
ROBAFET
1st Wall
1st Wall

Posts : 87
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 40
Location : West Mids

Back to top Go down

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by totalgizmo on Thu 28 May 2015 - 22:22

I thought I was nearing the end of the story but turns out I'm only just starting the last act. No shortage of content thats for sure.
avatar
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by totalgizmo on Fri 29 May 2015 - 19:16

ROBAFET wrote:It looks very pretty on my pc, and it's only running an high.

On the whole it looks pretty good on XB1 too but the XB1 does struggle at times. My inventory screen is quite laggy now I've accumulated a ton of crap, not sure what to get rid of so hoarding a load of useless junk I expect.
The mini map takes a second or two to load when entering a new area via fast travel. Also there's an awefiul lot of "pop in" especially if you are running, you can run to a NPC check point shown on the minimap only to find when you get there he's not there, a second or two later he appears along with all the other random characters as the XB1 catches up loading all the data, this has only come about in the later stages of the game I've found.

I'd recommend getting it, it is a great game and quite an achievement on size and in the main graphically, the story strays a bit but again mostly enjoyable. It's not without its faults but the pros far out way the cons, its not a 10 out of 10 IMO like many reviews have said but its a strong 8.5/9.
avatar
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum