Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes to Destiny will introduce micro transactions but ensure free new content

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Changes to Destiny will introduce micro transactions but ensure free new content - Page 2 Empty Re: Changes to Destiny will introduce micro transactions but ensure free new content

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 19 Oct 2015 - 7:49

Got to Gorgoroth last night and am hoping to finish it off tonight Smile

N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Changes to Destiny will introduce micro transactions but ensure free new content - Page 2 Empty Re: Changes to Destiny will introduce micro transactions but ensure free new content

Post by totalgizmo Mon 19 Oct 2015 - 13:55

Does anyone know?

At the Court of Oryx there's a raised platform at the entrance to the corridor, where you place your runes to kick off the public event, a Knight or a Wizard normally spawn on the platform. On this platform there's a totem that an orb will spawn if you clear numerous waves of enemies. Any idea where or what you do with this orb? I've had the orb but had no indicator where to place it and no prompts from my ghost. It doesn't go in the same place you put the runes, I tried that. Eventually the timer ran out and that was that. I've since seen another guy get the orb and run around aimlessly too  Very Happy .

totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dongziller Mon 19 Oct 2015 - 14:58

Next time we do a raid giz I'll give you a shout if your on, can normally do it all on 2-3 hours with a few wipes

There is a chest in one of the holes that's surrounded by black on the floor that kills you. It takes a while to open the chest so die without the orb nut I just used my sword and blocked and got it done. Nothing in it other than a calcified fragment tbh

Last edited by Dongziller on Mon 19 Oct 2015 - 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Dongziller
Dongziller
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dongziller Mon 19 Oct 2015 - 15:01

Done the raid in full a few times now but the drops seem stingey as fuck tbh, only one ghost shell from 5 raids and a few 300 level weapons which make no difference to level. Not sure if anyone's tried crucible since the update but its shite, seems like every game lags now, not worth the effort
Dongziller
Dongziller
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Mon 19 Oct 2015 - 16:07

Dongziller wrote:Next time we do a raid giz I'll give you a shout if your on, can normally do it all on 2-3 hours with a few wipes

Cheers Changes to Destiny will introduce micro transactions but ensure free new content - Page 2 Desismileys_3266

I have an Oryx check point if you fancy it before the weekly reset Wink
totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 20 Oct 2015 - 13:27

Finished off the Deathsingers last night and then ran out of time to finish it Slap

Hopefully I can get another run or 2 in this week though.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Tue 20 Oct 2015 - 16:42

Real life got in the way for me, I didn't get on until after 10 so a bit late to start looking for a group. I ran a few strikes and got my warlock upto 298 though.
totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 20 Oct 2015 - 17:34

totalgizmo wrote:I ran a few strikes and got my warlock upto 298 though.

Nice Agree
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2