Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft: Halo 3 Outsells Uncharted, Killzone & Resistance Combined

3 posters

Go down

Microsoft: Halo 3 Outsells Uncharted, Killzone & Resistance Combined Empty Microsoft: Halo 3 Outsells Uncharted, Killzone & Resistance Combined

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 11 Jun 2010 - 15:09

"Just in from research team (NPD): Halo 3 has outsold Resistance 1 + 2, Uncharted 1+2, Killzone 2 and God of War III COMBINED....wow," gloats Greenburg on Twitter."

"The public relations war we sometimes call E3 has begun a few days early, it seems, with Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg taking to Twitter to fire a shot across Sony's bow in the leadup to the big trade show.

I'm sure it was intended to rally the Xbox 360 fanboys to the flag for the next seven days, but it's had an unforeseen impact on me: sadness.

Not sadness that in 2010 console executives are still engaged in this kind of duelling (it's a guilty pleasure, one I wish more would partake in), but sadness that Uncharted 2, which is probably the best game of any mentioned above, is simply lumped in as a failed contributor, one corpse among many that litter the road towards Microsoft's June 9 Twitter public relations effort."

Source
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Microsoft: Halo 3 Outsells Uncharted, Killzone & Resistance Combined Empty Re: Microsoft: Halo 3 Outsells Uncharted, Killzone & Resistance Combined

Post by Admin Fri 11 Jun 2010 - 17:00

who are you directing the news at?? lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fifthwallgaming.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Microsoft: Halo 3 Outsells Uncharted, Killzone & Resistance Combined Empty Re: Microsoft: Halo 3 Outsells Uncharted, Killzone & Resistance Combined

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 11 Jun 2010 - 17:07

Just put this on here to test that it shows on the portal Very Happy

The portal is inactive atm but can be previewed in the ACP Wink
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Sat 12 Jun 2010 - 10:46

Great news, I like to be kept up to date Very Happy
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down