Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codemasters are giving you the oppurtunity to test drive DiRT3!

Go down

Codemasters are giving you the oppurtunity to test drive DiRT3! Empty Codemasters are giving you the oppurtunity to test drive DiRT3!

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jan 2011 - 21:41

All you need to do is head HERE and follow the instructions!!

Ever played a game and thought, 'this would be better if I could have given the devs my opinion while they were still making it?'

Ever wanted to communicate your ideas and opinions about a game to the developers before it's even released?

Ever wanted to be among the first people in the world to play Codemasters' DiRT 3? (Yeah, thought so...)

What a coincidence! I've got a really cool opportunity for you! The nice folks at Codemasters have asked for your help in doing some focus testing for DiRT 3. Focus testing means you playing the game for a good, extended period of time, then telling the guys there what you think, what you liked, what you didn't like, and your ideas on how to make it better.

It's a really cool opportunity to be part of the development of a massive game, to get an insight into how the development process works and meet the team behind the game, and also just to have a nice day out doing something really cool.

Codies think so much of you lot that they have reserved 5 spaces for Xbox UK / Ireland Forum users.

Back to top Go down