Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age II Demo available – you better clear some space……

4 posters

Go down

Dragon Age II Demo available – you better clear some space…… Empty Dragon Age II Demo available – you better clear some space……

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 12:01

Taken from EG:

The Dragon Age II demo can be downloaded right now from Xbox Live Marketplace.

The PC demo is also due today, whereas the PS3 sampler arrives tomorrow.

How big is it? An obese 1.98GB.

Remember, if one million people download the demo between now and 1st March, then two books will be given to all participants. The Far Cliffs of Kirkwall book gives cash when opened, and the Lothering's Lament page-turner bestows an XP boost. Make sure you log in to your EA account so your demo download is counted.

The Dragon Age II demo serves as a prologue to the sprawling RPG sequel. You'll be able to pick to play as the full three classes, see Kirkwall and meet Isabela, who's probably hot.

When you complete the demo, you'll unlock a dwarf blade called Hayders Razor for use in the full game. It increases health, mana and combat skills.

If you start downloading it now, you may have it just in time for the game’s launch lol
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age II Demo available – you better clear some space…… Empty Re: Dragon Age II Demo available – you better clear some space……

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 13:44

lol, never played DA1 so might give this a look
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age II Demo available – you better clear some space…… Empty Re: Dragon Age II Demo available – you better clear some space……

Post by Guest Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 16:49

Well, Alot better than the first is probably an understatement. I struggled to get on with the original but this is just awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 19:14

I have seen some gamer feedback that has really praised the combat in this. Def. one that I will give a go then
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 19:29

Rig's I'd recommend the 1st one I enjoyed it
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 22:11

got the demo now 2hrs to download. will give it a go when i get chance might wait for 2 to drop in price and pick em both up
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 22:48

play 1 first as you can import your character bud.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 7:35

will do cheers
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 7:40

What is it like Andy as I noticed you playing it
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 7:53

combat is a bit more reactive - your dude attacks only when you press something rather than an auto attack. team wise still has the tactics, but despite the dev saying that they can look after themselves without having to fiddle with the settings they dont seem to manage this that well.
some features are disabled such as facial alteration and the inventory. i am defo gonna play through again with a warrior and mage but when i import my da1 character into the main game i will be sticking with the rogue me thinks.
overall seems quite a slick demo, i will defo be keeping my preorder active.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 13:29

is it worth picking up DAO ultimate edition for a few quid more than the standard game? looks like you get a shed load of DLC with it.
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 19:59

defo, i have a few bits of the dlc and even if you dont like the storyline add on, there are some nice bits of kit to be found.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down