Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift 2 Authenticity trailer is incredible!

3 posters

Go down

Shift 2 Authenticity trailer is incredible! Empty Shift 2 Authenticity trailer is incredible!

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 15:17

One thing that stands out above all else on this is the commitment by the devs, most would just go and chat to drivers maybe get a couple on board to help out but the guys here actually setup and ran a suprisingly successful racing team (Winning the Dubai 24hr endurance and running a team in both GT3 and Formula Drift. finishing 3rd in the GT3 Championship and picking up numerous wins in the Formula D) just to get data for the game...

Back to top Go down

Shift 2 Authenticity trailer is incredible! Empty Re: Shift 2 Authenticity trailer is incredible!

Post by FWG Plod Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 16:10

Nice, particulary like the tyre telemetry with it going cold as soon as they touch the grass, good looking game and it is now between this and Homefront for a purchase at the end of the month.
I never played the first one and it got good ratings if i remember correctly
FWG Plod
FWG Plod
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/k1ngy

Back to top Go down

Shift 2 Authenticity trailer is incredible! Empty Re: Shift 2 Authenticity trailer is incredible!

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 16:14

I will have to give this a look later but the bits I have seen so far suggest Turn 10 may have some serious competition on the 360. Lets hope this plays as good as it looks as it could be a stunner
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SelectiveRogue Fri 18 Mar 2011 - 14:46

Cant wait for shift 2, we are working on a big project at mooment @ TORA with regards to speed hunters and shift 2 link up, so fingers crossed should be good game now they have sorted out oversteer on every car lol
SelectiveRogue
SelectiveRogue
1st Wall
1st Wall

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 18 Mar 2011 - 15:32

That really does look fantastic. The helmet cam feature looks really interesting and I wonder how 'natural' it will feel to use.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down