Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost...

Go down

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost... Empty Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost...

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 11:32

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost... SR3-1_CarExplosion

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost... Sr3_09_CarShot

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost... Sr3-06_LuchaScreaming

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost... Sr3-07_LuchadoreAlley

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost... Sr3-10_Choppa

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost... Sr3-IAD_PS3_Black_Male01

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost... Sr3-Dbat

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost... SR304_TankCrush

Not to sure on the new art direction personally....looks a little too cartoony. That giant dildo bat will be fun though Laughing

Back to top Go down

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost... Empty Re: Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost...

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 12:23

Good it looks like SR is going to buck GTA's example and refuse to grow up. As long as the impressive level of character customization is retained and I can create an utter freak to play the game with then I will be happy Laughing
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost... Empty Re: Saints Row 3 Screens arrive....The humor has clearly not been lost...

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 12:30

I'm going to violate you with that dildo Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 12:31

I will make sure I create a character that looks like it will enjoy it Laughing
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 12:58

Hopefully I can get a pink tutu Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down