Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pitchford announces a new Brothers in Arms title

3 posters

Go down

Pitchford announces a new Brothers in Arms title Empty Pitchford announces a new Brothers in Arms title

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011 - 22:46

Randy Pitchford has said we can expect to hear about a new brothers in Arms game "very soon".

Speaking to XG247, the Gearbox boss said: "... We absolutely love the Brothers in Arms series and the next game in the series is currently in development and expect to see and hear about it all very soon."

Pitchford said last year that the studio's looking at the possibility of taking its first original IP in "new directions".

What would you like to see next from the World War II series?

Really looking forward to this, I was a huge fan of the last game and still rate it as my favourite from 2008

Back to top Go down

Pitchford announces a new Brothers in Arms title Empty Re: Pitchford announces a new Brothers in Arms title

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 13 May 2011 - 8:52

Hell's Highway was a hidden gem for me, once I switched the controller set up round it was a lot of fun. If this is as good then its a must play for me Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pitchford announces a new Brothers in Arms title Empty Re: Pitchford announces a new Brothers in Arms title

Post by SelectiveRogue Wed 18 May 2011 - 9:40

Yea They need a huge 12 player cop op campaign, ie x3 squad leader, fire team, assault team and support team.

Would be so much fun, but might have 2 pick up brother in arms was a hidden gem Smile
SelectiveRogue
SelectiveRogue
1st Wall
1st Wall

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Plod Wed 18 May 2011 - 15:57

Never played the original so might have to stick it on me list for playthroughs
FWG Plod
FWG Plod
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/k1ngy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2011 - 16:07

You should do Plod, it's literally about 4 quid to pick up these days....

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 18 May 2011 - 21:18

Definitely worth a look Steve - just make sure you switch the controller layout to 'tour of duty' and you will feel right at home Smile
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down