Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness II Gameplay trailer shows a real step forward....also some gore...

2 posters

Go down

The Darkness II Gameplay trailer shows a real step forward....also some gore... Empty The Darkness II Gameplay trailer shows a real step forward....also some gore...

Post by Guest Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 18:21

Personally I'm not a fan of the new art style despite it keeping to it's comic book roots, however the gameplay looks so damn good!

Back to top Go down

The Darkness II Gameplay trailer shows a real step forward....also some gore... Empty Re: The Darkness II Gameplay trailer shows a real step forward....also some gore...

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 18:54

Oh yeah, I like the look of this. Dual wielding guns and the Darkness should be mega Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Darkness II Gameplay trailer shows a real step forward....also some gore... Empty Re: The Darkness II Gameplay trailer shows a real step forward....also some gore...

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 19:02

i really couldnt get on witht the first one,hated the controls
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 20:03

They did take a while mate, it tested my patience as well but the storyline and character development made up for it for me
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down