Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 3 Achievements Revealed.....

+2
absolution666
N1NJA FWG
6 posters

Go down

Battlefield 3 Achievements Revealed..... Empty Battlefield 3 Achievements Revealed.....

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 8:53

Taken from EG:

The Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 achievements roster is in the wild.

As posted on Xbox360Achievements, there are 38 badges in total to secure, including six secret achievements.

Here are the 32 we know about - warning, there are a few light spoilers up ahead:

Not on my watch (25 points): Protect Chaffin from the soldiers in the street in Operation Swordbreaker

Involuntary Euthanasia (25 points): Kill the two soldiers before the building falls on them in Uprising

The Professional (30 points): Complete the street chase in Comrades in under two minutes 30 seconds without dying

Army of Darkness (30 points): Shoot out the four lights with four bullets in Night Shift

Practice makes perfect (15 points): Headshot each of the targets in the gun range in Kaffarov

What the hell *are* you? (20 points): Take a Russian Dog Tag in the forest ambush in Rock And A Hard Place

Roadkill (20 points): Kick the car to kill the soldiers in Uprising

You can be my wingman anytime (30 points): Complete Going Hunting in a perfect run

Scrap Metal (25 points): Destroy six enemy tanks before reaching the fort in Thunder Run

Butterfly (25 points): Take down the jet in one attempt in Rock And A Hard Place

Twofor (15 points): Take down two enemies with one bullet in Night Shift

Ooh-rah! (30 points): Complete the campaign story

Between a rock and a hard place (15 points): Beat Solomon, flawlessly, in The Great Destroyer

Semper Fidelis (50 points): Complete the campaign story on Hard

Push On (20 points): Reach the garage without going into man-down state in Hit and Run

Two-rah! (30 points): Complete all co-op missions

Lock 'n' Load (30 points): Unlock all unique co-op weapons

Car Lover (20 points): Complete the mission without losing a humvee in Operation Exodus

In the nick of time (20 points): Disarm the bomb in under 20 seconds in The Eleventh Hour

Bullseye (20 points): Reach and save the hostages without alerting any enemies in Drop 'em Like Liquid

Untouchable (20 points): Complete the mission without using the fire extinguisher in Fire From The Sky

Army of Two (50 points): Complete all co-op missions on Hard

Ninjas (20 points): Reach the VIP without setting off the alarm in Exfiltration

Vehicle Warfare (30 points): Obtain all three vehicle warfare ribbons

Infantry Efficiency (30 points): Obtain all four weapon efficiency ribbons

Decorated (50 points): Obtain one of each ribbon in the game

It's better than nothing! (30 points): Finish as 3rd MVP in a ranked match

Support Efficiency (30 points): Obtain all four support efficiency ribbons

Colonel (50 points): Achieve rank 45

1st Loser (30 points): Finish as 2nd MVP in a ranked match

Most Valuable Player (30 points): Finish as MVP in a ranked match

M.I.A (20 points): Obtain your first enemy Dog Tag

Looks fairly straightforward - certainly nowhere near as many online achievements as BC2 had
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Achievements Revealed..... Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Achievements Revealed.....

Post by absolution666 Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 11:15

they do seem stright forward to get and i do like that there is not loads of online ones.
absolution666
absolution666
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Achievements Revealed..... Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Achievements Revealed.....

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 12:33

A good multiplayer game doesnt really need online achievements as long as it has a compelling levelling up system imo. COD doesnt have them and doesnt need them and neither should BF. That said, the Dentist achievement on BC2 was one of the funniest chievo's I have ever earned Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dstevens Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 22:28

Whos getting this on PS3?

dstevens
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 8:10

dstevens wrote:Whos getting this on PS3?

Wash your mouth out with soap and water you filthy heretic Very Happy Xbox all the way
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 8:31

if or when i get this it will be xbox. playing online shooters with the ps3 controller is just silly
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 11:32

Xbox all the way for me as well. I tried BF3 on the PS3 at Eurogamer and just couldnt get into it - the controller just doesnt work on shooters for me.

Plus, I don't have anywhere near as many friends on PSN as I do on Live so would have next to no one to play with
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dstevens Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 13:37

i am getting it on xbox but just sometimes the xbox pad annoys me i hate where the sticks are place because on cod i sometimes cant get my aim on Sad

dstevens
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Mon 10 Oct 2011 - 17:53

Xbox all the way for me on this one Smile
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down