Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate the PS3? GT5 still looks awesome!

3 posters

Go down

Hate the PS3? GT5 still looks awesome! Empty Hate the PS3? GT5 still looks awesome!

Post by Guest Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 18:19

I know there isn't alot of PS3 fans here but the latest GT5 gameplay footage has surfaced and it looks incredible!

Back to top Go down

Hate the PS3? GT5 still looks awesome! Empty Re: Hate the PS3? GT5 still looks awesome!

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 18:36

wow if that really is in game footage-wow
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Hate the PS3? GT5 still looks awesome! Empty Re: Hate the PS3? GT5 still looks awesome!

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 18:57

Very impressive. the cockpit view looks awesome. Was it me or did the underside of the cars look like flat black blanks??
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 19:02

Thats the panel on the underside of the racecar mate, The normal cars have a fully rendered underside Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 19:07

I did wonder - I wasnt picking because I just noticed it on the race cars but wasnt really looking for the same elsewhere. Given the range of options/cars/classes etc that you told me about recently, if they get the gameplay spot on with this it will be worth buying a PS3 for. given that the gameplay on all the other GT's progressively improved there is no reason to suspect this wont be bang on.

N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 19:10

I couldn't edit my post but I found the extend video, Some muscle cars for Marky in there Laughing

I completely agree Chris, The game has got alot going for it and if they can nail the feeling of each discipline then it'll be a must have game.

It's also just been announced that the game will include full head tracking for point of view movements.

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 20:00

some nice track picks in there in keeping with previous GT's - Rome, Nurburgring & Special Stage. Another nice vid but the most eye catching thing in there for me was the shootout between the Renault 5 Turbo & Peugeot 205 T16

I would have loved FM3 to feature classic rally cars from the Group B days. I know some of the homologated road cars are in there (Audi Quattro, RS200, R5 & Integrale etc) but having the full reps would have been awesome Twisted Evil
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 21:25

Wow that does look amazing. If they really do get in game graphics like that then it's very impressive
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down