Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max Payne 3 is a technological marvel!

2 posters

Go down

Max Payne 3 is a technological marvel!  Empty Max Payne 3 is a technological marvel!

Post by Killswitchmad Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 11:54

Those animations are just incredible! I had read recently that R* had hired the animator behind Eight Days (A cancelled PS3 game) that game looked amazing here's the video...

I'm a big fan of the series and this has been so long coming, I was a tad cautious at first but this video really shows off the grunt behind the game, fingers crossed the narrative is as tight as previous titles!

On a side note I would be expecting alot of the technology used here to pop up in some form or other in GTAV so it's kind of a small preview on that.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Max Payne 3 is a technological marvel!  Empty Re: Max Payne 3 is a technological marvel!

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 12:39

That is looking very fluid - and slo mo bullet time really emphasises the character movements.

It looks like the RAGE engine has seen a step up in visual quality - if they continue to use this engine and push the next GTA through it, hopefully the quality is as good despite the size and scale.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down