Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fez gets release date and price point!

2 posters

Go down

Fez gets release date and price point! Empty Fez gets release date and price point!

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 15:56

Fez gets release date and price point! Fez1

Those of you who know us know that we've been excited about FEZ – an indie puzzle game for Xbox Live Arcade – for a very long time. So you'll also know that since today marks the day that it finally gets a solid release date, we're jumping up and down with excitement. Yeah, it's the small things that make us happy… just ask our girlfriends (ba-dum TISH).

Anyway, the date is set: Friday 13 April, which isn't that weird since Friday releases for XBLA games isn't uncommon (The Simpsons Arcade was released on a Friday, and the new South Park XBLA game is coming out tomorrow). The price is also set: 800 Microsoft Points, which is a veritable bargain. And the game, not surprisingly, is set in stone: it's a quirky platform puzzler that sees hero Gomez trying to stop the universe from disappearing into oblivion. But it's fun! So don't worry about getting bummed out when you fail horribly at saving the day.

This along with Trials are my must have's for April, If you've not seen this yet checkout the video below!

Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Fez gets release date and price point! Empty Re: Fez gets release date and price point!

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 16:19

Good price, makes this a definite for me now as I have liked the look of this for a while now.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down