Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action packed Dirt Showdown 'Boost For The Win' trailer

3 posters

Go down

Action packed Dirt Showdown 'Boost For The Win' trailer Empty Action packed Dirt Showdown 'Boost For The Win' trailer

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 15:31

Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Action packed Dirt Showdown 'Boost For The Win' trailer Empty Re: Action packed Dirt Showdown 'Boost For The Win' trailer

Post by Simondo Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:56

hopefully they have got rid of Gymnkana i hated it, they need to go back to a mix of dirt 1 and 2 Smile
Simondo
Simondo
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

https://www.facebook.com/simon.bell

Back to top Go down

Action packed Dirt Showdown 'Boost For The Win' trailer Empty Re: Action packed Dirt Showdown 'Boost For The Win' trailer

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 18:09

They've split the series mate, This is the "Arcade" style game and focuses on Demolition Derby, Stock Car, Baja, Gymkana etc The next Dirt will focus on pure rallying.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 19:05

Just looks like the Rally X part of Dirt 3 with some new cars. That means it will play very well but might be a bit shallow and not a game with a long life. Dirt 3 was great and the gameplay and online was fun but the Gymkhana part drove me fucking nuts though and was one of the mains reasons I got rid of it
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simondo Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 19:37

i was lucky enough to get it free with my gfx card on pc so i didnt lose money
Simondo
Simondo
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

https://www.facebook.com/simon.bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down