Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Far Cry 3 multiplayer takes the team play route

5 posters

Go down

Far Cry 3 multiplayer takes the team play route Empty Far Cry 3 multiplayer takes the team play route

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 13:28

Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Far Cry 3 multiplayer takes the team play route Empty Re: Far Cry 3 multiplayer takes the team play route

Post by Duke Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 17:16

Looks good, one of the few good things about the COD juggenaut is that its forcing smaller titles to innovate in their approach to online shooters.

Will still wait and see though, i had high hopes for brink this time last year and that failed to live up to the promise of the promotion material
Duke
Duke
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Far Cry 3 multiplayer takes the team play route Empty Re: Far Cry 3 multiplayer takes the team play route

Post by Andy Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 18:21

halucanagenic gas sounds genius.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 20:09

For a pre alpha this is shaping up very nice but it HAS to launch in a useable state - most COD/BF players will forgive a certain amount of bugginess in games on launch as they are already sold on the series.

Games like FC who are looking to muscle in and make a dent in the MP side have got to get the game out sorted from day 1 - FC2's MP could have been a good alternative but it was riddled with bugs on launch and that was certainly enough to put me off.

I want this game to awesome on both SP and MP fronts though as I really liked FC2 despite some of its quirks
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 12:06

Never did have our map making comp on FC2!!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 12:35

I know mate and when you think of that toolkit at our disposal, if the MP had been any good on FC2 then it could have provided almost endless entertainment Slap
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 12:45

yup it could have been the new GTA or Burnout for longevity!!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down