Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch!

+2
Andy
Killswitchmad
6 posters

Go down

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! Empty Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch!

Post by Killswitchmad Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 16:31

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! SdG2y

Details pulled from the latest issue of GamePro Germany, the game will maintain the physics from Forza 4, but optimized for off-road as there will be 65 types of terrain ranging from mud and gravel to grass and asphalt.

It’s an open-world racer with dynamic day and night cycles, and takes place in Colorado – as you can see via the screenshots below. Looks a bit like Route 550 to us.

The game will also contain gas stations, paint shops, car dealerships and players can race various vehicles in the game, including a plane.

According to Forza Life, the game is slated for release on October 23, 2012.

Expect more information on the racer Monday during Microsoft’s press event at E3.

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! JzYLY

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! I56vE

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! ELgSe

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! NoLKE

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! WDczG

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! URPUo

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! 1S7mN

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! 58Qv3

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! HNeZa

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! FGTvB

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! 12686
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! Empty Re: Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch!

Post by Andy Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 18:07

could be a reason for me to come skulking back to the xbox..........maybe Razz
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch! Empty Re: Forza Horizon screenshots and details leak ahead of E3...This could be one to watch!

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 19:46

Very ambitious, I hope they can pull it off as this could definitely reignite my love for Forza
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Catatonic Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 11:24

N1NJA FWG wrote:Very ambitious, I hope they can pull it off as this could definitely reignite my love for Forza
I Agree would be very interrested if more open world
FWG Catatonic
FWG Catatonic
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 12:54

I agree too!!

Forza 4 IMO was just a excuse to take another 40 quid off you. Nothing new and NO improvements on 3, hence why i kept my copy!!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 14:36

FWG MARKY FWG wrote:I agree too!!

Forza 4 IMO was just a excuse to take another 40 quid off you. Nothing new and NO improvements on 3, hence why i kept my copy!!

Shocked
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 16:51

sorry matey, its only my opinion!!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 19:08

marky that sentence makes no sense Smile
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down