Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Gear Rising gets release date trailer, Demo + DLC details

4 posters

Go down

Metal Gear Rising gets release date trailer, Demo + DLC details Empty Metal Gear Rising gets release date trailer, Demo + DLC details

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 11:48

Konami had previously said the PS3 and Xbox 360 game would be released early 2013. A demo will be included with Zone of the Enders HD Collection.

According to reports, Revengeance producer Yuji Kurekado has confirmed the title will offer DLC in the form of new playable characters and missions.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Rising gets release date trailer, Demo + DLC details Empty Re: Metal Gear Rising gets release date trailer, Demo + DLC details

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 12:30

This just looks so insane that it really needs to play well. Fortunately Platinum know how to deliver on that front so this should be good.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Rising gets release date trailer, Demo + DLC details Empty Re: Metal Gear Rising gets release date trailer, Demo + DLC details

Post by Reaper FWG Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 14:48

yeah playing well would be the key to me getting this or not. although i have enjoyed every other metal gear solid game.

but this seems to have been knocking about longer than the Aliens Colonial Marines game that never actually gets released just pushed back every time
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 16:01

It has been a long time coming but with Platinum games now at the helm it's going to be a riot to play Very Happy
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 16:04

fingers crossed then early 2013 for this and apparemtly Aliens Colonial Marines if one comes out ill be happy lol
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 16:07

This has a release date mate, watch the trailer all the way through Wink
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 16:28

yeah i know Feb next year.

but aliens has been coming out for past 2 Augusts and its the 2 feb (longest pre order ever) so my belief in games being released on time that are not yearly cod, fifa is somewhat scepticle at best !
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 17:15

its not metal gear as i remember it???????
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 19:16

Andy wrote:its not metal gear as i remember it???????

Its not mate, I don't think even Hideo knew how he wanted to play this one so passed it on to Platinum to work their special kind of magic on it. Trust, if this plays as well as Vanquish did, this is going to be a fucking riot to play Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down