Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping Dogs will receive 6 months of DLC

4 posters

Go down

Sleeping Dogs will receive 6 months of DLC Empty Sleeping Dogs will receive 6 months of DLC

Post by Killswitchmad Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 9:06

Square Enix has revealed that they are planning to release new DLC for the game over the course of the next 6 months.

Sleeping Dogs will receive 6 months of DLC Sleeping-dogs-may-combat-3-550x309

While they didn’t go into detail on exactly what that content would entail, we can assume the addition of new outfits, vehicles, and perhaps additional content that expands on the main storyline. It seems like me and Square Enix are on the same page because I suggested that there was tons of room to expand on the game’s core storyline through DLC. The game is filled with a lot of colorful characters that I would love to get to know better. In addition, Day 1 content launched for Sleeping Dogs in the form of the Retro Triad Pack, which includes a “killer old school outfit” with its own player buffs and a “kung-fu van.” Gotta love that right? We also know that there are at least two additional content packs planned for September including the high-speed Racing Pack and and SWAT Pack.

This is similar to what Volition did with SR3 which recieved loads of DLC costumes, vehicles and weapons but more importantly 3 large expansions that reviewed really well. Hopefully SE will come up with similar quality expansions.

Last edited by N1NJA FWG on Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 12:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected Tom's poor spelling in the title)
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Dogs will receive 6 months of DLC Empty Re: Sleeping Dogs will receive 6 months of DLC

Post by Wi11yEckerslike Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:48

sweet cant wait for this to arrive
Wi11yEckerslike
Wi11yEckerslike
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Dogs will receive 6 months of DLC Empty Re: Sleeping Dogs will receive 6 months of DLC

Post by Wi11yEckerslike Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:48

thinks going to be GOTY
Wi11yEckerslike
Wi11yEckerslike
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by D3VILSNIPER Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 10:00

I don't want Shit DLC, I want quality content. Give us DLc which contain shit loads of missions to continue the story and grow the world ready for SD2.

Price will be key as if it is 1200, then no way, if it is 800 then maybe.
D3VILSNIPER
D3VILSNIPER
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.youtube.com/oDEVILSNIPERo

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 11:29

Volition got it spot on with SR3 adding 3 expansions to the story for 560 points each, It's that kind of pricing that will sell DLC Very Happy
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by AC Token Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 12:25

Killswitchmad wrote:Volition got it spot on with SR3 adding 3 expansions to the story for 560 points each, It's that kind of pricing that will sell DLC Very Happy

I Agree
AC Token
AC Token
FWG TOKEN HUN
FWG TOKEN HUN

Back to top Go down

Post by D3VILSNIPER Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 17:22

FWG TOKEN wrote:
Killswitchmad wrote:Volition got it spot on with SR3 adding 3 expansions to the story for 560 points each, It's that kind of pricing that will sell DLC Very Happy

I Agree

I would pay 560 - Agree

Also, just in case anyone wasn't aware........ Sleeping Dogs will receive 6 months of DLC 728211
D3VILSNIPER
D3VILSNIPER
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.youtube.com/oDEVILSNIPERo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down