Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: First Assault coming to XBLA. A return to Battlefront?

+2
D3VILSNIPER
N1NJA FWG
6 posters

Go down

Star Wars: First Assault coming to XBLA.  A return to Battlefront? Empty Star Wars: First Assault coming to XBLA. A return to Battlefront?

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 12:29

Taken from EG:

LucasArts' mysterious Star Wars: First Assault is purportedly coming to XBLA, according to a listing on Xbox.com (via NeoGAF).

Not much is known about the game outside of a trademark LucasArts filed for it in August.

There have been numerous reports that Legendary: The Box developer Spark Unlimited is working on the rumoured Star Wars: Battlefront 3 and it's unclear if First Assault is what that's turned into or if its an entirely different project.

It's unclear if the game will be heading to other platforms, but we've contacted LucasArts about it and will update as we hear more.

For now, check out its sweet virtual box art below

Star Wars: First Assault coming to XBLA.  A return to Battlefront? 134910988214

This could be very interesting. The Battlefront games are a perfect fit for online gaming and if it is an update on that formula, this could be an essential purchase!
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: First Assault coming to XBLA.  A return to Battlefront? Empty Re: Star Wars: First Assault coming to XBLA. A return to Battlefront?

Post by D3VILSNIPER Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 12:37

Arcade, WTF.... I used to love playing this on the Old Xbox.

1200 or 2000 MSP I guess - Git's
D3VILSNIPER
D3VILSNIPER
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.youtube.com/oDEVILSNIPERo

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: First Assault coming to XBLA.  A return to Battlefront? Empty Re: Star Wars: First Assault coming to XBLA. A return to Battlefront?

Post by FWG Unky Al Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 12:38

Battlefront on Xbox was awesome. I'm sure you came round to mine Chris and played it Smile
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D3VILSNIPER Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 12:39

FWG Unky Al wrote:Battlefront on Xbox was awesome. I'm sure you came round to mine Chris and played it Smile

Question is who Came First Slap
D3VILSNIPER
D3VILSNIPER
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.youtube.com/oDEVILSNIPERo

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 12:47

D3VILSNIPER wrote:
FWG Unky Al wrote:Battlefront on Xbox was awesome. I'm sure you came round to mine Chris and played it Smile

Question is who Came First Slap

Craig naturally. He has always been the excitable kind.

I do indeed remember playing this on your original Xbox Craig and it was great fun.

IF it is a Battlefront style game, I would hope 1600 points max. Anything below that and it could be a real bargain!
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 6:31

we had best be getting this for psn!!!
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 8:30

Andy wrote:we had best be getting this for psn!!!

If it does come to PSN it will probably be delayed Laughing
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 9:52

Not a fan of Star Wars generally but I did love Battlefront Very Happy

Fingers crossed on this one!
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down