Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo 4 getting interesting matchmaking update

+2
Pagey
Killswitchmad
6 posters

Go down

Halo 4 getting interesting matchmaking update Empty Halo 4 getting interesting matchmaking update

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 0:18

343 announced today that Halo 4 will recieve a matchmaking update in early 2013...

What this update will include however is a little more interesting, in a nutshell everyone will recieve a separate Skill Rank for each of the competative game modes (eg you could be rank 1 in slayer and rank 5 in flood) that will be used to match you to other players of a similar skill meaning that you should never be playing out of your depth no matter what mode you choose.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Halo 4 getting interesting matchmaking update Empty Re: Halo 4 getting interesting matchmaking update

Post by Pagey Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 6:23

It makes sense doing that. To be honest out of all the game modes I'm only really enjoying 4v4 slayer
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Halo 4 getting interesting matchmaking update Empty Re: Halo 4 getting interesting matchmaking update

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 8:39

This is a good move as it will encourage people to try the various modes without fear of being thrown into a lobby that is out of their depth.

The little I played of Halo 3 online recently, I was impressed with the matchmaking. On my own I was in lobbies in which I could hold my own but joining lobbies with Boom soon put my 'skills' into perspective lol
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 9:04

hahahahahahahahahhaahhaha

it is a good move.
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 11:54

good move
bal
bal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 17:59

Didnt Halo 3 have something similar? Not game types but if you played FFA (Lone Wolf?) you ranked up seperatley from Team. Pretty sure i was ranked higher in one.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down