Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Halo 4 players unable to connect to servers.....

5 posters

Go down

Some Halo 4 players unable to connect to servers..... Empty Some Halo 4 players unable to connect to servers.....

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 12:47

Taken from EG:

Some Halo 4 players have been unable to connect to the game's servers for the last three days.

Players believe problems started around the 26th November, when the latest set of Spartan Ops missions were released.

Players seem to be stuck in the game's fallback servers, preventing them from connecting to the main servers. This is having the knock-on effect of temporarily resetting in-game ranks and loadouts. Experience points can be earned by at a greatly reduced rate.

A member of the Halo Waypoint forum team posted to acknowledge the issue and confirm it was being looked into it.

“There are a few hundred players who have been unable to connect to our servers since yesterday," reads the post. "We're investigating now and hope to have an update soon.”

343 wants players to help it sort the problem by providing information such as Gamertag and region in this thread.

The Halo Waypoint Twitter account has been busy over the last day or so addressing multiple complaints. “We're actively investigating the server issues," is its standard reply. "Apologies for the inconvenience.

The link to leave your info is https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst130475_Issues-being-investigated.aspx

I know Grant was suffering with this problem the other day. Is anyone else experiencing issues?
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some Halo 4 players unable to connect to servers..... Empty Re: Some Halo 4 players unable to connect to servers.....

Post by BluemaniacGrant Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 16:27

I have been suffering with this issue for quite a few days may leave my info with a little... 'Message of gratitude' Twisted Evil
BluemaniacGrant
BluemaniacGrant
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Some Halo 4 players unable to connect to servers..... Empty Re: Some Halo 4 players unable to connect to servers.....

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 20:08

Laughing
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 21:57

I would be able to check if I could find time to get online Laughing
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 16:33

Waylander FWG wrote:I would be able to check if I could find time to get online Laughing

or unplugged the Sony Foreman. Laughing

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 18:07

Hardly mate, I havent gamed much at all this week lol
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 18:25

Waylander FWG wrote:Hardly mate, I havent gamed much at all this week lol

Cough cough seenhimonlineloads cough cough
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 20:30

Thank you Andy lol. Nice try Shaun Razz
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Sat 1 Dec 2012 - 11:04

Andy wrote:
Waylander FWG wrote:Hardly mate, I havent gamed much at all this week lol

Cough cough seenhimonlineloads cough cough

I'm quite sure you have, probably my son switching my machine on Razz
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down