Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Dead Redemption Liars and Cheats DLC

4 posters

Go down

Red Dead Redemption Liars and Cheats DLC Empty Red Dead Redemption Liars and Cheats DLC

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 13:20

Taken from TA:

Rockstar Games have announced a release date for the latest DLC for Red Dead Redemption , Liars and Cheats. Liars and Cheats will be released September 21st for 800 MSP.

The first DLC pack, Outlaws to the End, featured Co-op missions, the second DLC pack, Legends and Killers, was all about competitive multiplayer. Liars and Cheats focuses on enhancing your Free Roam experience by introducing the following:

- Multiplayer Poker and Liar's Dice mini-games
- The Explosive Rifle, with its own challenges
- 7 New Gang hideouts
- 4 new Hunting Grounds with the "most action packed hunting yet"
- Posse Scoring and Leaderboards
- 15 additional characters
- New Achievements
- A new Stronghold competitive mode

As for future DLC, Rockstar will eventually be releasing the Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack for free in the coming weeks. This DLC will include the Savvy Merchant and Expert Hunter outfits, as well as allowing everyone to see multiplayer outfits used by other players even if they have not purchased the required packs.

Finally, more information about the single player DLC coming this fall, the Undead Nightmare Pack. This pack will also release for 800 MSP and follows John Marston as he roams the frontier trying to cure the zombie plague. Included will be brand new weapons, mythical creatures and of course, zombie animals.

I wasnt fussed about the Legends and Killers DLC but this one really appeals to me - it would be great if a few of us could jump online and play poker or Liars Dice. With more paid for and free DLC on the way, Rockstar are really giving this fantastic game some real longevity.

This looks like quite a substantial amount of content for the asking price so I think I will be getting this on launch.

Anyone else???
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Liars and Cheats DLC Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Liars and Cheats DLC

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 14:11

i think ill pick this up,like the sound of the zombie pack as well

zombie wolves FTW
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption Liars and Cheats DLC Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption Liars and Cheats DLC

Post by Andy Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 16:49

hhmmmm, may need to pick the game up again - keep yer eyes peeled pls guys for a cheapo copy Twisted Evil
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by at5 77 Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 19:56

sure will Wink
at5 77
at5 77
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by at5 77 Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 20:08

ive seen 1 on e bay for£28.99
at5 77
at5 77
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by at5 77 Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 20:10

no scratch that 1, ive just found 1 brand new for £27.99 on e bay again
at5 77
at5 77
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 29 Aug 2010 - 10:20

I would be surprised if you can get better than that Mart, it looks like it is really holding its value well on places like Amazon & Shopto etc
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down