Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox One and PS4 release dates leaked by Toys'R'Us

+2
slowdog76
Pagey
6 posters

Go down

Xbox One and PS4 release dates leaked by Toys'R'Us Empty Xbox One and PS4 release dates leaked by Toys'R'Us

Post by Pagey Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 7:13

Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Xbox One and PS4 release dates leaked by Toys'R'Us Empty Re: Xbox One and PS4 release dates leaked by Toys'R'Us

Post by slowdog76 Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 7:56

they could be true, but i doubt it. the 29th is a friday, and theres no way this will be released on anything but a tuesday

slowdog76
slowdog76
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Xbox One and PS4 release dates leaked by Toys'R'Us Empty Re: Xbox One and PS4 release dates leaked by Toys'R'Us

Post by Toasted Cylon Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 8:10

I could see it being on a Friday, it's America that makes a big deal about releasing on Tuesdays for some reason.
Toasted Cylon
Toasted Cylon
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 8:38

We generally a Friday country, games here are Friday releases with DVD's etc hitting shelves on a Monday.

There's only a few games a year that break this tradition.

That being said I'm still sticking to my guns on a date on or around the 21st. Although I'm beginning to think that may be the US date
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 10:16

5th Nov

launches with cod Ghosts that's where my money is on
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 10:55

Reaper FWG wrote:5th Nov

launches with cod Ghosts that's where my money is on

It's already been stated that while CoD Ghosts is out for current gen on the 5th the next gen version will probably be released at end of month.

29th could be right. I thought the 22nd,think that was the original rumor, but could see it pushed back a week.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down