Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls Online arrives on consoles June 9th, gets a new name and goes free to play

3 posters

Go down

The Elder Scrolls Online arrives on consoles June 9th, gets a new name and goes free to play Empty The Elder Scrolls Online arrives on consoles June 9th, gets a new name and goes free to play

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 21 Jan 2015 - 15:39

Although The Elder Scrolls Online was released all the way back in April on PC, fans of the series have been left waiting. Bethesda had previously confirmed that the game would be coming to current-gen consoles in early/spring 2015, but has today announced a solid date. Now dubbed “The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited,” the game will release worldwide on June 9 for the PS4 and Xbox One.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited includes everything from the original PC/Mac game, plus all the updates and content additions, including the exciting new Justice and Champion systems. All existing PC/Mac game accounts, open or closed, will be updated to the Tamriel Unlimited edition in March and former players will be invited back to the game at that time to experience all that is new in the world.

Tamriel Unlimited will be supported with special, optional downloadable content available for purchase and an in-game Crown Store for convenience and customization items. Regular updates and new gameplay will be offered to all players to enjoy free of additional charges.

New players will make a one-time purchase of the game and play, without restrictions, for as long as they like – without game subscription fees. That’s right, The Elder Scrolls Online is going free-to-play.

I wasn't interested on a subscription basis but now this is F2P I may well pick it up
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls Online arrives on consoles June 9th, gets a new name and goes free to play Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls Online arrives on consoles June 9th, gets a new name and goes free to play

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 21 Jan 2015 - 17:35

Killswitchmad wrote:I wasn't interested on a subscription basis but now this is F2P I may well pick it up

If you have to buy the base game, you can't say its F2P.....

Regardless as much a I enjoyed Skyrim I just can't get excited for this at all.

Has anyone tried it yet?
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls Online arrives on consoles June 9th, gets a new name and goes free to play Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls Online arrives on consoles June 9th, gets a new name and goes free to play

Post by Daz190uk Wed 21 Jan 2015 - 18:03

Nothing free to play about buying the game with money!!

However, it is now without subscription and the Guild Wars 2 model is better on the whole - enables you to dip in and as you please rather than "play the game" and then "quit" which tends to happen on WoW etc.

Looking forward to this, the game was ok on PC but the controls were shit and the combat lacked any feeling. Hopefully the console version might be better. There's certainly a lot of game there and the updates in the last year look decent.
Daz190uk
Daz190uk
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down