Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Guys

3 posters

Go down

Hi Guys Empty Hi Guys

Post by MajorDrunk Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 16:23

basically im here wasting some time at work haha so would like to pop by and say thanks for the game last night your all sound people and it was a good laugh

good luck for rest of the season and if you want to scrim for future week games ie SnD or Mix Modes pop over to our site

www.korclan.co.uk

MajorDrunk
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys Empty Re: Hi Guys

Post by Waylander FWG Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 20:35

lol, cant beat a bit of time wasting at work!!

Thanks for popping over mate, I didnt get on last night and it sounded like good fun, so Im sure we will be up a scrim at some point.
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 21:25

Thanks for popping over 'Drunk. Without doubt, the funniest knife round ever - the Benny Hill theme is a class addition Very Happy

Good luck for the rest of this season but from I could see last night, it looks like you are building a very useful team at KoR.

Hopefully get some more games in with you and your guys soon Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorDrunk Thu 16 Jun 2011 - 10:31

haha back again and yep more time wasting at work lol!! thanks yeah we do have a laugh in the knife round like

nivet is our SnD leader he's doing a good job hoping to grow stronger in SND but yeah deffo get some scrims arranged we had a laugh

also no dirty football badges on guns people!! i had to put the chelsea on back down on principle lol

MajorDrunk
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down