Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 4 - Get ready for a lengthy playthrough, 150 ranks takes about 18 months!

5 posters

Go down

Forza 4 - Get ready for a lengthy playthrough, 150 ranks takes about 18 months! Empty Forza 4 - Get ready for a lengthy playthrough, 150 ranks takes about 18 months!

Post by Killswitchmad Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 10:52

Ignore the translation, this has been pretty much confirmed on fm.net.

My little interview with Dan Greenawaltended a few minutes and then I come back to you to share the highlights.For the record, I dug up a plan of hell to be quiet: a press room to myself ...there are indeed two press centers in Gamescom, but this close to the main entrance is obviously busy, wired connections are under attack and struggling to keep WiFi.The other is strangely empty, which allows me to do my review in silent wonder.I stop to tell my life, you are certainly more interested in my meeting with Dan.Know that I threatened and told that you torture me if I did not get all the answers, but he was ruthless ...Forza Motorsport 4 offer he races at night?No communication is over for now Dan Greenawalt told me.However, the races will have lighting conditions pre-established, it will be possible to run in the morning, in full afternoon or dusk, as we have discovered the screenshots of the Hockenheim circuit.However, these conditions are not dynamic, thus understand they will not change in the race.Exit therefore hopes for day / night cycles for the endurance races.I immediately diverted to the weather,but I had to answer simple, if they were to be four variables in Forza Motorsport, they would be in any case not being tested.As for the rain, I tried to cheat by asking if there would be various types of gum, including rain tires, but if Dan has confirmed that there would actually several types of gum, he immediately added that He would not release at this time on the weather.As for the tires, it will not explode, but you can wear them threadbare.As levels of players also since it will no longer 50, but 150 levels to pass.Turn 10 has indeed seen his copy, and drew on data from the multiplayer mode to establish a new scale of progression.According to Dan, to reach level 150, it would take 18 months so intense.Nothing was said, however, on what these levels would bring more.When I asked if it would be possible to paint the windows of cars for Forza 4,I was told that the mode of painting new album is very similar
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 - Get ready for a lengthy playthrough, 150 ranks takes about 18 months! Empty Re: Forza 4 - Get ready for a lengthy playthrough, 150 ranks takes about 18 months!

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:22

Sounds like a grind tbh
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 - Get ready for a lengthy playthrough, 150 ranks takes about 18 months! Empty Re: Forza 4 - Get ready for a lengthy playthrough, 150 ranks takes about 18 months!

Post by R4N6ER78 Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 13:01

Dont give a crap about the single player career as long as the online multiplayer is improved from the last one, all is good.

R4N6ER78
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Catatonic Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 17:45

150 are you bloody jokin
FWG Catatonic
FWG Catatonic
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 17:52

so apparently we want shorter games Laughing
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down