Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT! Please read if your signed up for the dashboard beta

2 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT! Please read if your signed up for the dashboard beta Empty IMPORTANT! Please read if your signed up for the dashboard beta

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 23:13

Recently Microsoft announced a preview program for access to the dashboard beta before it's official public launch towards the end of the year. Following a great number of sign-ups, the Microsoft Connect website closed entry and the Beta will shortly be underway - expected within the next week or so.

It has come to the attention of Microsoft that some of the Public Preview participants are receiving erroneous e-mail information, not sent from the program, instructing them to click on a link to take the next steps to register their console. This is FALSE information and users should not follow any e-mail instructions.

It has been advised to delete any e-mails you've received that give you instructions on next steps as they are not from the program and could render your registration in a declined state.

For those impacted, Microsoft are working to address the situation as quickly as possible and get them reinstated into the program.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! Please read if your signed up for the dashboard beta Empty Re: IMPORTANT! Please read if your signed up for the dashboard beta

Post by absolution666 Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 23:19

I havent had any emails win Very Happy. I cant wait to try out the new dashboard see if it anything like my phone lol.
absolution666
absolution666
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down