Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch? Yes? Then you are in luck!

+8
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Unky Al
Guichew
X DRAGONBACK X
Duke
Killswitchmad
N1NJA FWG
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch?  Yes?  Then you are in luck! Empty Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch? Yes? Then you are in luck!

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 11:02

Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch?  Yes?  Then you are in luck! Mass-effect-3

To celebrate the launch of one of THE most anticipated titles of 2012, the staff team @ FWG are offering a copy of the game to be dispatched on launch for one of our lucky FWG Gamers. All you need to do to be included in the draw is to participate in one of the 5 organised gaming events marked with a * G *.

Easy peasy!

Click the following to view the qualifying events:

COD4 1v1 Competiton - Fri 10th Feb * G *

Fifa 12 1v1 Competition - Fri 17th Feb * G *

Burnout Paradise - Sun 19th Feb @ 9pm * G *

Gears of War 3 Private MP night - Fri 24th Feb @ 9pm * G *

Battlefield 3 Private MP night - Sun 26th Feb @ 9pm * G *

Rules

* Please note that this competition is only open to Fifth Wall Gamers & Clan Members.

* Every Fifth Wall Gamer who participates in at least one of the above events gains entry to the draw.

* No other gaming nights/events are applicable to the competition

* 1 entry per gamer.

* Competition is also open to Staff

* Method of drawing the winner TBD but be tied to a National Lottery Draw to ensure complete transparency.

* In the event of any dispute, the Admin team have full and final say on any outcome

Any questions, please contact me via PM

Good luck and happy gaming!!

FWG Staff

Qualified:

Bal
Catatonic
Dreamz
Evosean
Hyperlogic
Ninja
Pais
Psion
Waylander
Duke
Nikki
Unky Al
Flash
Rigor
AT5
Simondo
lookingsideways
AT5
Feralmatt
Selective Rogue
Smithy

Last edited by N1NJA FWG on Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:42; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : added participants)
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch?  Yes?  Then you are in luck! Empty Re: Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch? Yes? Then you are in luck!

Post by Killswitchmad Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 22:21

Best give it to Duke then Laughing
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch?  Yes?  Then you are in luck! Empty Re: Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch? Yes? Then you are in luck!

Post by Duke Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 23:07

There have been at least two competitions on here that i have not won (not counting the ones you snuck in when i was on holiday) so i think that means I'm due one!
Duke
Duke
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 23:29

Ahaa Laughing It's mine this time boy! MINE I say Very Happy
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 8:56

Laughing
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X DRAGONBACK X Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 10:32

if i win but i wont as crap at everything lately want you to sell and money from game go back into website,its just nice gaming with you guys
X DRAGONBACK X
X DRAGONBACK X
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guichew Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 10:50

Did someone say free shit???

I'm going to enter just so Duke doesn't win again Very Happy
Guichew
Guichew
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 11:00

Check the T&C's, pretty sure its northern hemisphere only
Duke
Duke
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guichew Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 11:47

Ozzies for the win!!

Hope everything is good with you Dave - catch up properly soon Very Happy
Guichew
Guichew
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 11:59

Duke wrote:Check the T&C's, pretty sure its northern hemisphere only

lol! I Agree

It's not open to convict's that live on an English colony Smile
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guichew Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 12:23

What about Marky?
Guichew
Guichew
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 12:25

Guichew wrote:What about Marky?

Marky is different. As an equal opportunities community we have to allow certain passengers on the 'sunshine bus' to be included Smile
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 12:42

FWG F L A S H wrote:if i win but i wont as crap at everything lately want you to sell and money from game go back into website,its just nice gaming with you guys

Thats cool mate but the site costs fuck all to run as its a free forum and the money raised from the affiliate account fund the games so there is no cost to anyone for these giveaways that we do. Its a plus to be able to put something up once in a while though as it gives us a great chance to get as many of us on and gaming together so its a win win as far as I see it Very Happy

FWG Unky Al wrote:
Duke wrote:Check the T&C's, pretty sure its northern hemisphere only

lol! I Agree

It's not open to convict's that live on an English colony Smile

I think you 2 need to check the fine print up top - its open to all Fifth Wall Gamer and Clan Members so by my reckoning, Alex falls into the former and is perfectly entitled to gain entry - anything to dilute Duke's chances is good in my book Stir
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 13:23

Thanks in advance fella's Hooray
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 13:38

I'm sure you said that last time Steve Razz
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 12:57

FWG Unky Al wrote:
Guichew wrote:What about Marky?

Marky is different. As an equal opportunities community we have to allow certain passengers on the 'sunshine bus' to be included Smile

I resemble that remark!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 0:28

First game night done a great turn out a lot of fun on COD4 Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 19:40

Updated for last nights Fifa session Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 23:47

Updated for tonights Burnout session Cheers
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 13:52

Last chance to qualify for this - join us on BF3 tonight to get your name in the draw Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X DRAGONBACK X Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 16:27

yeah what time not daft o clock time is it
X DRAGONBACK X
X DRAGONBACK X
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 18:00

Should be on between 8 and half past Kev Smile
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 8:56

Last night rounded off the event - not the most fun I have ever had on BF3 but it started bad and got a bit better

I will look to get the draw made asap and will let you all know how I will be doing it later today Smile

Thank you to everyone who has got on for these nights and got involved Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 9:59

Thanks to everyone that took part and good luck!!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:04

Right then ladies, gents and Craig, I will be doing the draw tonight!

In the order that they appear on the OP, I am going to give everyone a number between 1 and 20 and will then use this website to generate our winner:

http://www.random.org/sequences/

Now, seeing as we have had such a great response from everyone who took part in this we have got a second prize up for grabs Cheers

When I generate a sequence using the website above, the FIRST number in the list will be the winner of the copy of Mass Effect 3. The LAST number on the list will win a choice of either 2100 M$ points or a 3 month Gold sub. As this sequence generator does not replicate numbers when it outputs, we are guaranteed 2 separate winners.

If you want to test the site, give it a go and you will see that the sequences it produces are completely random.

I will do the draw at around 8pm tonight (once I have got little un off to bed) and will post up screen shots of the results for all to see.

Good luck all and if anyone has any questions etc, please let me or Waylander know Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next