Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3's "ThreeDog" teases Fallout 4 announcement

+2
Pagey
N1NJA FWG
6 posters

Go down

Fallout 3's "ThreeDog" teases Fallout 4 announcement Empty Fallout 3's "ThreeDog" teases Fallout 4 announcement

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 12:58

Taken from OXM:

Fallout 4 may be about to happen, everybody. Voiceover artist and "modestly priced hooker" Erik Todd Dellums - better known as Fallout 3's radio host "ThreeDog" - has hinted that a Bethesda announcement is on the way.

"To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!" Dellums tweeted last night. "How was that for a tease!" he added. "I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed."

Alas, ThreeDog was unable to share any further details, but he did retweet the following response: "I know you can't say but I can state the obvious.. either 3 Dog in the fallout sequel or 3 dog in Fallout Movie. #letTheRumorsFly"

One rumour from August last year suggests that Fallout 4 is set in Massachusetts, home of the Institute, androids and freedom fighters.

I really hope this is true....
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3's "ThreeDog" teases Fallout 4 announcement Empty Re: Fallout 3's "ThreeDog" teases Fallout 4 announcement

Post by Pagey Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 13:22

OMG, please let this happen Woot!
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3's "ThreeDog" teases Fallout 4 announcement Empty Re: Fallout 3's "ThreeDog" teases Fallout 4 announcement

Post by bal Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 13:36

I will get round to playing the Fallout series, hopefully within the next month or so
bal
bal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 13:45

Fallout 3 has to be the best game ever, just so much to do its unreal and the story is amazing. It can be a bit difficult at first but gets better once you get guns etc
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 13:51

Fallout 3 > Fallout New Vegas > pretty much everything else Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dongziller Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 15:45

Its good but its no oblivion!!! Currently doin fallout 1+2 on the pc, nothing like some old school rpg, after them its on to morrowind and then Vegas or skyrim
Dongziller
Dongziller
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 18:59

Only ever played a couple of hours of Oblivion but might look into it again Very Happy
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by AC Token Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 20:21

Allover this like Jaime on the ball in fifa(doesnt pass) Laughing
AC Token
AC Token
FWG TOKEN HUN
FWG TOKEN HUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 21:31

Dongziller wrote:Its good but its no oblivion!!! Currently doin fallout 1+2 on the pc, nothing like some old school rpg, after them its on to morrowind and then Vegas or skyrim

This.

Oblivion is simply the best (better than Skyrim imo). I also have the early Fallout games courtesy of Steam, as well as GOTY versions of Fallout 3, New Vegas, Morrowind and Oblivion. Gotta love those Steams sales!!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dongziller Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 22:53

totally agree mate - though skyrim on the PC is epic - so many free add ons from the steam workshop its unreal - better graphics, quests and all sorts
Dongziller
Dongziller
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 1:21

Attempting to play oblivion atm and im struggling with it, I know it doesn't look great now but it seems so complicated, I wish I had picked this up and played it a couple of years ago as Skyrim is a true masterpiece and makes oblivion look poor
bal
bal

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 8:27

Dongziller wrote:totally agree mate - though skyrim on the PC is epic - so many free add ons from the steam workshop its unreal - better graphics, quests and all sorts

Agree, some of the mods for Oblivion on PC put Bethesda to shame!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 10:56

I brought Fallout 3 GOTY Edition for PC for £6.85 the other day. I want to play Skyrim properly next and give it the full attention it deserves. I spent to much time just playing for the odd hour here and there and could not get into it like that
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down