Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...

+5
ROBAFET
FWG Big T
N1NJA FWG
bal
Killswitchmad
9 posters

Go down

More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...  Empty More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 8 May 2013 - 18:55

Fancy a free game? Maybe even some free achievements? Well, you are in luck as another Doritos-sponsored release has just hit the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Doritos Crash Course 2 is the sequel to the previous free release, and looks to be much the same.

It’s a play on the ‘Wipeout’ style TV show, and gives gamers who download it the chance to watch their avatars run, jump and tumble their way through platforming levels while being bombarded with promotional imagery for a particular brand of tortilla chip.

It also features some Microsoft-points based micro-transactions; however, they don’t appear to be necessary to play the game.

If you fancy it, the free 330MB download is available now either via your Xbox or through Xbox.com
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...  Empty Re: More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...

Post by bal Wed 8 May 2013 - 19:22

The first one was the only game that I broke a controller to, bloody game
bal
bal

Back to top Go down

More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...  Empty Re: More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 8 May 2013 - 19:31

Damn game doesn't even work atm just disconnects on loading....
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Wed 8 May 2013 - 20:01

Oh dear, ive set the download off
bal
bal

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 8 May 2013 - 20:05

Hated the first one so won't bother with this. Harms Way was pretty promising though - shame they never gave that a follow up as well Wink
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Big T Wed 8 May 2013 - 20:22

i want hogs of war 2 i loved the first game watch reece

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ham
FWG Big T
FWG Big T
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 8 May 2013 - 20:26

FWG Big T wrote:i want hogs of war 2 i loved the first game watch reece

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ham

Hogs of War is one of my fave PS1 games!
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Big T Wed 8 May 2013 - 20:31

i spent months on that game fun as i never really liked worms
FWG Big T
FWG Big T
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by ROBAFET Wed 8 May 2013 - 20:39

I love ham, or more importantly bacon. See I've hijacked this thread into a food related thread, I'm catching on the the local ways More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...  _bacon__by_kyogi_kasshu
ROBAFET
ROBAFET
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeto Wed 8 May 2013 - 20:41

ROBAFET wrote:I love ham, or more importantly bacon. See I've hijacked this thread into a food related thread, I'm catching on the the local ways More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...  _bacon__by_kyogi_kasshu

More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...  455418
Wheeto
Wheeto
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Thu 9 May 2013 - 8:49

Bacon and Ham Sandwhich while eating Doritos

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Glutony lol

My Doritos crash couse 2 still didn't work this morning Sad
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by slowdog76 Thu 9 May 2013 - 13:23

i downloaded this, and gave it a go. was not shocked to see its gone down a microtransactiony-facebook gamey type route.

and on top of that, its shite

i deleted it faster than the police arrest 70's tv stars
slowdog76
slowdog76
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Thu 9 May 2013 - 13:25

took over 30 years to arrest 70's stars lol

iv downloaded it and remember some fond evenings dicking around on the first so will give it a go...........

if it is Shite I will blame Ninja Cheers
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by slowdog76 Thu 9 May 2013 - 13:32

Reaper FWG wrote:took over 30 years to arrest 70's stars lol

a good point, well made.

i didnt think that analogy through did i?
slowdog76
slowdog76
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 9 May 2013 - 13:34

Reaper FWG wrote:if it is Shite I will blame Ninja Cheers

And I will not accept any blame having previously stated that I disliked the first Finger
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Thu 9 May 2013 - 13:35

More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...  728211 no more needs to be said lol
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 9 May 2013 - 13:36

You are a cock end Jamie No
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Thu 9 May 2013 - 13:36

Cheers
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Thu 9 May 2013 - 15:54

Im glad I added that emotion. Lol lol More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...  728211 More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...  17739
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Thu 9 May 2013 - 15:58

in that case you are my 'new' favourite member for adding that lol
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Thu 9 May 2013 - 16:00

lol!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 9 May 2013 - 20:16

Still havent forgiven you for that Marky No
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Fri 10 May 2013 - 12:50

if I remember rightly I also made this for you too More free cheevos arrive thanks to another crappy Doritos game...  114729

lol!

New here
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down