Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox marketplace price rises are an error

4 posters

Go down

Xbox marketplace price rises are an error Empty Xbox marketplace price rises are an error

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 10:58

Early beta testers were shocked when they discovered their MS Points were drastically reduced in value when compared to their real world counter parts. Well, that was a mistake, according to Microsoft. A Microsoft rep has released a statment claiming,

"We are aware that select regions experienced some incorrect game title pricing in the Xbox Live beta. This was an unintended error that we are in the process of fixing,"

"We'll be reimbursing impacted beta participants for the difference in what was paid and what the price will be after the update is available to all members."
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Xbox marketplace price rises are an error Empty Re: Xbox marketplace price rises are an error

Post by Waylander FWG Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 11:49

That's good to hear, I was looking at my 760 points yesterday and thinking about what I could blow them on before they get converted to a lower amount in currency Laughing 

More poor pr from MS though, they really aren't helping themselves at the moment.

I don't think this is helping either, certainly if you are a gamer. It doesn't really look like MS know where they are pitching the X1
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xbox marketplace price rises are an error Empty Re: Xbox marketplace price rises are an error

Post by slowdog76 Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 12:02

im not worried about it. it occured in the beta after all. if this had been the case come the actually update proper, then yh....cock up
slowdog76
slowdog76
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 12:27

Yeah - its surely an error - they are meant to go up by another quid Wink
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down