Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

£30 Amazon or Shopto voucher to be won

+16
Butterbean FWG
xuk casey ukx
Duke
bal
Reaper FWG
N1NJA FWG
Killswitchmad
The Selkie
BluemaniacGrant
Pagey
Pais
Dongziller
Wheeto
Vegeta01
FWG Monkey
FWG Unky Al
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

£30 Amazon or Shopto voucher to be won Empty £30 Amazon or Shopto voucher to be won

Post by FWG Unky Al Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:38

Seeing as the dawn of the Next Gen is fast approaching we thought we would do one last give away. We thought about game nights but this would be impractical due to the early adopters, so we wanted to include everyone. The draw will be done in the usual way by allocating numbers and picking the winner at random. To be eligible for the prize all you have to do is post up a memorable gaming moment of this generation, feel free to post as many as you want but it is still 1 entry per person. I'll kick it off.

- My funniest moment happened when we were playing a MW2 match, I seem to recall it was the Flavela map and I threw a grenade over a building, only to run around the building and catch my own grenade in the face Fail 

- Other notable mentions would be the numerous rapings from vVi when we were know as C4G, and a shout out to Maverick for his trash talking to the kids in COD lobbies. Oh and how can I forget the GTA Speedo nights Smile

So post away folks
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

£30 Amazon or Shopto voucher to be won Empty Re: £30 Amazon or Shopto voucher to be won

Post by FWG Monkey Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 18:45

The first thing that pops into my mind can be summed up in four words:
evosean, best GK EU.
FWG Monkey
FWG Monkey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

£30 Amazon or Shopto voucher to be won Empty Re: £30 Amazon or Shopto voucher to be won

Post by Vegeta01 Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 19:05

dong and his 70 yard own goal
Vegeta01
Vegeta01
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeto Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 20:09

My favourite times from FWG nearing almost being here a year.

Chipping the ball from 30 yards, walking away about to celebrate when some bald goal grabbing bastard smashes it in on the line Razz 

Playing against FWG United for the first time in a league match and absolutely destroying them Twisted Evil 
Heres the vid for anyone wanting to see it

Also winning the FWG interclan singles FIFA competition to prove I'm the best EU? Slap 

Wheeto
Wheeto
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dongziller Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 20:11

^ i was gonna use that! (my 70yard own goal)

What about Jamie gettin banned by EA - burn!

goin way back an old MWG internal comp on MW3 - when the music kicks in keep your eye on the mini map!

Dongziller
Dongziller
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 20:37

Well let's see-

Getting arse raped by Wheeto on Fifa

Getting arse raped by Dreamz on Shipment

The nights on Forza2

I think most memorable moments this gen is the general pulling together when shit goes bad. Weather it was lack of players for clan games or arguments on Fifa we've stuck with it and we're still here.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 21:00

For me it was when Me, Ninja and Slowdog beat Jamie, Evo and Wheeto against all the odds in the XBCL FIFA tourney Smile
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dongziller Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 21:04

^ fuckin hell baldy you forgot me!! and yeah that was a real sweet victory Cheers 
Dongziller
Dongziller
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by BluemaniacGrant Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 22:53

SEEAAAAAAAANNNYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

In reference to anyone being offside EVER.
This is and forever will be epic.
BluemaniacGrant
BluemaniacGrant
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Monkey Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 23:23

BaldHeadedBloke wrote:For me it was when Me, Ninja and Slowdog beat Jamie, Evo and Wheeto against all the odds in the XBCL FIFA tourney Smile
was gutted I missed the final for that.
FWG Monkey
FWG Monkey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Selkie Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 1:00

I think my best moment has to be one of the party chats back in the day. Notable mentions to some internal comps and stuff and there's been quite a few memorable competitive games on WGL with the chaps from FWG. My most memorable SP moment would probably go to beating Gwyn on Dark souls in NG+.
The Selkie
The Selkie
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 1:26

For me it has to be the Forza 3 race we had where everyone drove muscle cars apart from Marky who got stuck with a pink Fiat 500 Laughing

Other than that the old CoD 4 nights, Burnout and Ninja roping on Worms Laughing
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 9:06

A few highlights for me. The first time I hooked my 360 to my HD TV and fired up Bioshock and Burnout Paradise and being blown away by the visuals - was quite jarring after gaming on a standard def TV for a while.

My very first foray into gaming with the lads from C4G and playing Worms with Marky, Ranger and Mav. Ranger and Mav were out and Marky and I had 1 worm left and in close proximity to each other. With me at Marky's mercy, he decided to rope away from me (I can only assume to hit me with something from range) promptly fucked it up and fell off the map lol

Coming into online gaming and forums fairly late, my first foray into arranging a clan match on COD4 against the now defunct Kamikaze Clan and getting the thrill of an organised match for the first time but also the buzz of sharing a lobby with a likeminded team and having a good laugh between rounds.

Internal 2v2 comp with me playing my first ever game on Fifa 13 with Casey against Jamie and Sean and us coming out on top (sorry chaps, I had to mention it!). In fairness, Casey carried me Laughing

Numerous nights on Forza 2/Burnout/COD4/GTA4 which have been for kicks.

Discovering Fallout 3

Seeing this place hold on for over 3 years now and still retain a really good core of active members is incredibly satisfying Wink

Keep you memories coming guys, for me this gen has been classic and I can only hope the next gen can give the same enjoyment!
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 10:10

Fuck me shit loads.

Reece and my 1 vs 1 on youtube (still watch that now lol)

Seans inability to stay onside................. ever especially after the first 17 games he was never offside (no really)

The numerous times we smash FC....... just feels good.

every time im in a Public lobby with Reece as his ability to chat up the weirdest ppl,on the planet is legendary.

Reece in general to be fair, from Tls to 3TL to DBJ to FWG.

Most partys that are not Fifa when shit is just Funny.

Wheetos User images and Banners.

im sure ill think of more...

Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 10:15

I used to play on my Playstation 2 casually when I first brought one. The only games I played was FIFA and GTA, I would spend hours playing the career on FIFA and messing about on GTA.

I remember my old boss at work bleating on about a game called Call of Duty and he was explaining it to me and what you had to do and I was intrigued. I then went on a family holiday to Skegness and me and my brother went for a walk into town and in GAME they had a demo Xbox 360 showing FIFA World Cup 06. I had a go and I was talking to the guy in there who explained that you can hook it up to the internet and play people online. I was amazed at that and loved the thought of playing people online because when you play FIFA single player you think your a great player.
I went back to the wife and begged her to let me buy one so I did and brought Call of Duty 3 and FIFA. I could not wait for the holiday to end and I got it back home and was hooked, I had all my mates round and within a couple of weeks they all brought one. We would spend hours on Cod and then we went and brought Halo 3.
Then I remember buying a HD TV for the first time and hooking it up and I could not believe the graphics.

I remember Rusko ringing me and saying he had joined a 'Clan' I was like 'What the fuck is a clan' and he sent me a link to TLS. The rest is history.

I have met a lot of good people online and some bad ones as well but without a doubt this is the best place to be.

Next generation its going to be fairly split, myself and a few others will be moving over to Playstation and some will be moving on to Xbox but its still a place we can arrange gaming nights and all have a laugh so hopefully FWG will be around for a long time to come £30 Amazon or Shopto voucher to be won 455418 
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 10:25

Fuck me ............ what got me onto a Xbox 360 as I was a playstation man till then.. a game called Gears of War!

went to my friends house, he had bought it we set it up turned it on and fucking loved it day after I went and bought one, and my love for Gears is very high. the only downside my first gamertag...............

Baby Jamie as my friend had just had a Boy and called him after me. and that gamertag stuck until TLS lol

then I met 2 lads Superslippyfrog and BlondeShark who ran a site called TRA - The Revenging Angels.we had some epic battles with some arse holes called TLS and after a while I was TLS Reaper and that game and that move are what got me hooked on gaming.
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 10:30

I also remember Ghost Recon 2. What a game, I fucking loved that, me and my mates spent many nights taking advantage of the horrendous spawn traps

Call of Duty 4, bloody awesome game. How did it go so wrong after that with the Cod series !!
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 10:43

Cod 4, me reece, josh, scott, josh, Junior some of the best cod memorys I have
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 11:36

Reaper FWG wrote:Fuck me ............ what got me onto a Xbox 360 as I was a playstation man till then.. a game called Gears of War!

went to my friends house, he had bought it we set it up turned it on and fucking loved it day after I went and bought one.
Same here. Played it liked it went out and bought it. Xbox 360 with CoD3 and Gears. Didn't have an HD telly at first so didn't touch Gears for a week.

First game that got me hooked online was R6:Vegas. After that it was CoD4,best MP game ever. Had over 22 days online play on that until I got reset in a hacked lobby Angry 

For the best SP experience I had to wait until the end of the gen and what a game. Step forward GTA V. Gonna miss that game big time.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 11:49

I have had so many since I was here but a few spring to mind.

Duke's backpass to Craig in FIFA 12. never seen anything like it

The XBCL game that we attempted to play with 11 players and won. The whole going 1 up and then everyone running back to the goal line from their kick off to defend. was absolute class

There are a few more and I will post them up in a bit
bal
bal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 11:56

Pais wrote:
Reaper FWG wrote:Fuck me ............ what got me onto a Xbox 360 as I was a playstation man till then.. a game called Gears of War!

went to my friends house, he had bought it we set it up turned it on and fucking loved it day after I went and bought one.
Same here. Played it liked it went out and bought it. Xbox 360 with CoD3 and Gears. Didn't have an HD telly at first so didn't touch Gears for a week.

First game that got me hooked online was R6:Vegas. After that it was CoD4,best MP game ever. Had over 22 days online play on that until I got reset in a hacked lobby Angry 

For the best SP experience I had to wait until the end of the gen and what a game. Step forward GTA V. Gonna miss that game big time.

You will be able to pick it up on next generation mate
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 12:05

Some great memories, Monkey, Veg, Grant your gonna have to do much better with your efforts to qualify Very Happy 

I was purely a WoW player and Ninja was the one that introduced me to the ways of the xbox and broke my habit.

I remember playing in my 1st competitive clan match at C4G and ultimately winning them the WGL league lol, it was on SnD and I was the last one left, time was running out and I forgot what mode it was and ran away from the bomb to find a corner to hide only to suddenly remember and ran back to get the plant in just in time.
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta01 Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 12:40

not long after joining TKC I got COD 4, there was a regular clan night doing stabby stabby, SND or whatever nights, on my first night on the game there was a 2v2 Sabotage tournament. I got paired with a "veteran" player and was told just follow his lead.

Game starts and he says grab the bomb and I'll cover you, follow me. Having grabbed the bomb and rushed to the bridge and I went prone trying to plant. nothing was happening.

"are you sure it's x to plant?"

"yeah man, you have to hold it though"

"that's not working, what's the deal"

"Oh wait, this is our base"

After the game we went back into the main lobby and were promptly laughed out of the competition.

Whilst at AsG/EG playing clubs, we were on a counter attack. The ball had broken down the right wing, the striker and lam were running for front and back post and little old me at cdm was about 15 yards behind them. the winger put a cross into to back post and sprinted for it, charging the lam out of the way just as he was about to finish it and scored myself instead.

Went on fifa and saw a couple of lads who play clubs were on, sent them both an invite and only one joined. Checked the other lads profile and he was 5-0 up in FUT 1st half online. I waited until it said he'd started the second half the sat looking at my friends list hitting x on his name, eventually he joined party screaming at me, he had somehow managed to draw 5-5. he didn't speak to me for months.

Vegeta01
Vegeta01
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 12:46

Wheeto wrote:My favourite times from FWG nearing almost being here a year.

Chipping the ball from 30 yards, walking away about to celebrate when some bald goal grabbing bastard smashes it in on the line Razz 

I remember being in a game when Wheeto put in a lovely lobbed through ball and my guy bust a gut running to get onto it before smashing it in the net Hooray 
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 12:49

A mention must also go out to the numerous co-op nights spent with various people (mostly Chris lol) they range from double ko's on Halo reach, raging at that stupid level on Gears 2, the hilarity of Shank and Portal 2, the pure panic of L4D and of course I can't forget the night where we tried to co-op Ghost Recon Future Soldier after Chris had consumed copious amounts if wine.....

'Yeah I'll just run out in front of the chopper like rambo, it's not like it's a stealth game at all' Laughing

Oh and SR3 but the less said about that toilet humor (literally I played as a toilet) the better Laughing
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next