Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InFamous Second Son has a nifty hidden secret.....

3 posters

Go down

InFamous Second Son has a nifty hidden secret..... Empty InFamous Second Son has a nifty hidden secret.....

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 25 Mar 2014 - 1:05

As pretty much all of us can attest wireless controllers can be a nightmare when they run out mid fight/lap/shot etc we've all pretty much experienced death at the hands of a dead battery at some point...

InFamous Second Son hides a nifty little treat for those who drain thier controller...

Picture the scene, your mid fight, surrounded by 10 DUP soldiers all trying to take a chunk out of you, you've seen the "Dualshock battery low" message too many times but your having too much fun to move all the way to your charging cable so you sit and hope you can make it through this fight first...

Then it happens your battery goes and your left for dead to the DUP, you look in shock for a moment and then realise that Delsin is running, odd you think it must be a glitch with the controller dying but all of a sudden Delsin will hide in cover once he's out of the danger area...You'll sit open mouthed for a moment and then silently thank Sucker Punch for sticking thus feature in and saving your skin....
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

InFamous Second Son has a nifty hidden secret..... Empty Re: InFamous Second Son has a nifty hidden secret.....

Post by Waylander FWG Tue 25 Mar 2014 - 14:25

lol, sounds like a decent little feature, although when I get the warning sign I do usually pause the game and plug my cable in!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

InFamous Second Son has a nifty hidden secret..... Empty Re: InFamous Second Son has a nifty hidden secret.....

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Tue 25 Mar 2014 - 19:54

this happened to me on sunday,and i thought it was a glitch!
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down