Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi all

2 posters

Go down

hi all  Empty hi all

Post by sirmarty Tue 7 Dec 2010 - 17:54

hi lads was recomended to the site by feralmatt02 and im great friends with toltec Very Happy

my names marty im 18 and from northern ireland ( yes im a pikey and yes i live in a caravan) Tongue

i was told that you are looking for players for a fifa team and i will play for you guys if im wanted Cool

fifas and GOW2 is all i play really considering the fact that black ops was a big disapointment

im ranked 154th in the world as an ANY on clubs and 320th as a striker i play for a few different teams who are highly ranked from top 300 right up to afros united who are 17th in the world i prefer to play with teams who pass the ball and not full of strikers who all think their messi

and if u play gears im a rank 100 have been for over a year, im a bit rusty at it but enjoy playing it everynow and then

thats about all i have 2 say about myself, because i dont think you want me talking about how i love long walks on the beach Laughing hope to get a few games in with you lads if you do want me to play for you, cheers

sirmarty

Back to top Go down

hi all  Empty Re: hi all

Post by FWG Unky Al Tue 7 Dec 2010 - 17:58

Welcome mate. We don't pay any attention to anything Matt says Very Happy One of the admins will be along soon to open up the rest of the madhouse. (Just gotta hope its not Mark with the soggy bisuits) Splurge
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

hi all  Empty Re: hi all

Post by FWG TOLTEC Tue 7 Dec 2010 - 18:13

we was friends?
when did that happen.
FWG TOLTEC
FWG TOLTEC
1st Wall