Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Mass Effect 2 DLC Incoming??

3 posters

Go down

More Mass Effect 2 DLC Incoming?? Empty More Mass Effect 2 DLC Incoming??

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 12:02

Taken from EG:

The next significant Mass Effect 2 add-on has been spotted and goes by the name of Arrival.

A PS3 patch for the game revealed the name and three associated Trophies (via the BioWare forum): The Ultimate Sacrifice, awarded for completing the Arrival DLC; Last Stand, awarded for surviving all five waves in the battle for Object Rho; and Covert Action, awarded for rescuing Dr. Amanda Kenson without attracting hostile attention.

Dr. Amanda Kenson - didn't she pop up in a Cerberus Network bulletin recently? Yes, she did.

"Historians and astronomers alike are abuzz tonight over a new paper published by Dr. Amanda Kenson of the University of Arcturus. Her team claims that by testing the dust trapped in the gravity wells around a mass relay, and comparing its composition to that of dust clouds in the same system, scientists can create a timeline of when the relay passed through the dust. Her conclusion? 'Only a small fraction of the mass effect relays date back 50,000 years,' she writes, 'The majority are far older, indicating they were created by a species predating even the Protheans.' " the news flash read.

"Dr. Aurana T'Meles of the University of Serrice met the information with skepticism: 'While Dr. Kenson's methods appear sound, the asari tried a similar procedure centuries ago and discounted it. What civilization could have spanned the galaxy for not thousands, but millions of years? If this were the case, we should have found mountains of evidence of their passing. Where is this species now?'

Popular opinion among the Mass Effect 2 community is that this DLC will build towards Mass Effect 3 and, more importantly, how the ancient Reaper menace gets to Earth. There's also plenty of speculation about Arrival offering a different playable character to Shepard.

BioWare hasn't commented on the new DLC yet.

The last chunk of story DLC for Mass Effect 2 - Lair of the Shadow Broker - earned a whopping 9/10 on Eurogamer. Let's hope that winning streak continues.

If this is true then this is a must have for me – each piece of DLC for ME2 improved in quality and I would have high hopes for this if it is intended to bridge ME2 & ME3 Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More Mass Effect 2 DLC Incoming?? Empty Re: More Mass Effect 2 DLC Incoming??

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 13:39

sounds good, will have to have a look. Any clue on dates yet?
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 13:13

Have just completed me and have watched the intro for me2. Got to say I'm well imptessed do far. I'll defo keep my eye on this.
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 13:20

awesome game aint it bud, just finished 2. One of the best story lines ive seen in a game
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 13:49

I will have a dig for dates Steve but I think ME3 is slated for v.late this year or early next so a Q3 release seems logical - that is if Bioware confirm that this DLC is in pipeline

Marky, glad you finally got round to finishing ME1 (no dig intended) I think you will really enjoy ME2 Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down