Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurogamer Expo tickets are now on sale!

5 posters

Go down

Eurogamer Expo tickets are now on sale! Empty Eurogamer Expo tickets are now on sale!

Post by Guest Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 20:17

Tickets for this year's Eurogamer Expo have just gone on sale!

The Eurogamer Expo takes place at Earls Court from 22nd to 25th September and is our biggest and best show ever. You will be able to go hands-on with the latest games way before release, check out live developer presentations, take part in tournaments and loads more.

We will be announcing specific details of the games and developer sessions line-up after E3, but if you want to get the jump on your peers then head over to www.eurogamerexpo.com now.

Early bird prices mean that if you book now you pay just £8 for a full day (11am to 7pm) on Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th or Sunday 25th. You can also opt for afternoon-only or early entry tickets if you want to jump the queue.

A limited number of registered Eurogamer readers can even sign up for our Community Gameplay Preview Day on Thursday 22nd - an exclusive opportunity to sample the playable games of the show before anyone else.

Look out for way more details soon

Get them HERE while they're cheap Smile

Back to top Go down

Eurogamer Expo tickets are now on sale! Empty Re: Eurogamer Expo tickets are now on sale!

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 20:53

Will be getting some of these for sure. Saturday and Sunday for me again Agree
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eurogamer Expo tickets are now on sale! Empty Re: Eurogamer Expo tickets are now on sale!

Post by Guest Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 20:57

Thursday through Sunday for me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 20:53

Me and Ninja have our tickets booked for the Saturday and Sunday, staying in London on the Friday and the Saturday night.

Also Tom and Beales have got themselves a couple of press passes for Thursday through to Sunday, and will be representing FWG, so they better be grabbing lots of free crap to giveaway afterwards.

So who is likely to be going to EG this year? Would be good to meet up with as many of you guys as possible Very Happy
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 21:31

would love to but dont think ill be able to make it
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 22:42

me and boc - not sure if one or two days yet though
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by AC Token Thu 31 Mar 2011 - 22:45

I would but i have other pressing matters to attend to Shooting
AC Token
AC Token
FWG TOKEN HUN
FWG TOKEN HUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down