Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN back online, Sony offering 2 full games free to everyone....

4 posters

Go down

PSN back online, Sony offering 2 full games free to everyone.... Empty PSN back online, Sony offering 2 full games free to everyone....

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2011 - 13:05

Now that certain PSN services have been restored and you’re once again enjoying online gaming, it seems a good time to confirm what is being offered as part of the Welcome Back programme.

Once we restore PlayStation Store, which will be just a little while longer, you will have the opportunity to claim your Welcome Back gifts. Please note that the Welcome Back programme is only available for those countries with access to PlayStation Store*.

All existing PlayStation Network members will be able to access the following from PlayStation Store*:

Two PS3 games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet
Infamous*
Wipeout HD/Fury
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Dead Nation*

For those with PSP accounts, you will also be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet PSP
ModNation PSP
Pursuit Force
Killzone Liberation*

- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*

- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.

- For existing Music Unlimited subscribers, you will be given 30 days free subscription.

- We are working on a Welcome Back offer in PlayStation Home and will share that when it is confirmed.

I would like to thank all of the developers and publishers involved in this programme for their support in making this happen. We certainly couldn’t have done it without you.

You will be able to access this content once PlayStation Store comes back online and we are doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support and keep checking back on the blog for more information.

Not a bad deal if you ask me.....

Back to top Go down

PSN back online, Sony offering 2 full games free to everyone.... Empty Re: PSN back online, Sony offering 2 full games free to everyone....

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 17 May 2011 - 13:18

Seems decent tbh but then the issue was very serious and this still shouldnt gloss it over....
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PSN back online, Sony offering 2 full games free to everyone.... Empty Re: PSN back online, Sony offering 2 full games free to everyone....

Post by FWG Plod Tue 17 May 2011 - 14:15

I would still rather pay the sub every 3 months and not get fucked over to be honest
FWG Plod
FWG Plod
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/k1ngy

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Tue 17 May 2011 - 17:57

I Agree but at least there offering something by way of appology for losing millions of peoples credit card details
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 17 May 2011 - 19:48

M$ would probably give you a couple of avatar items for free lol
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2011 - 19:50

N1NJA FWG wrote:M$ would probably give you a couple of avatar items for free lol

If your lucky Laughing

Probably an avatar t-shirt....and it would say something really stupid like "I survived the Live outage"...... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Tue 17 May 2011 - 20:09

lol!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Plod Tue 17 May 2011 - 20:11

Laughing That sounds like a cool t-shirt, they should do that saying "I wasn't dumb enough to get caught in the Sony Outage"
FWG Plod
FWG Plod
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/k1ngy

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 17 May 2011 - 20:36

killswitchmad wrote:Probably an avatar t-shirt....and it would say something really stupid like "I survived the Live outage"...... Rolling Eyes

I don't know M$ are probably taking great pleasure in what is happening to their competitors - they might just gift all Live users a free T-shirt saying 'I survived the PSN outage roflmfao'
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down