Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 4 details land, Profile Import added

+2
N1NJA FWG
Waylander FWG
6 posters

Go down

Forza 4 details land, Profile Import added Empty Forza 4 details land, Profile Import added

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2011 - 11:12

E3’s around the corner… can you tell? Course you can! And Microsoft kicked off their E3 push today for Forza 4, announcing a whole host of pre-order fancies, the game’s cover car that there will be a Limited Collector’s Edition and that Forza 4 will have an import feature.

First things first, a limited number of Forza 4 games at retail will include an exclusive in-game car pack at launch that comes packed with 5 super cars to race to your heart’s content this fall. Limited to the first production run of Forza 4 copies, they will include:

Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965
Koenigsegg Agera 2011
Lexus SC300 1997
RUF RGT-8 2011
Tesla Roadster Sport 2011

Microsoft also found time to announce that Forza fanatics will be able to pick up a Limited Collector’s Edition of the game with exclusive content. More details on that incoming at some point or another according to MS... Our guess? It comes boxed with a brand new Ferrari for £245,000.

Speaking of Ferraris (cool segue, huh?), Microsoft also announcd that the Ferrari 458 Italia will grace the cover of all standard editions of the game – see below. According to the press release, “The Turn 10 team has worked closely with Ferrari to include every intricate detail of the Ferrari 458 Italia in the game, from its sleek aerodynamic design to its exquisitely modeled 4499 cc V8 engine, offering players the most realistic driving experience off the track.” Smooth!

Perhaps the coolest thing to come out this slew of announcements though is the announcement that Forza 4 will include a “Profile Import” option, allowing players who have invested “tireless hours” into Forza 3 to import the save into Forza 4 for a slew of rewards.

Based on your player level and the cars you have in your garage in Forza 3, you’ll be rewarded in Forza 4 with gift cars and credits; and for those that spent hours making layers and liveries in Forza 3, they’ll be able to import them into Forza 4 too.

Keep your ear close to the ground this coming E3 for all things Forza 4, including interviews and previews.

Now I'm even more angry that I deleted my save.....

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 details land, Profile Import added Empty Re: Forza 4 details land, Profile Import added

Post by Waylander FWG Fri 27 May 2011 - 11:15

killswitchmad wrote:..Now I'm even more angry that I deleted my save.....

Fail
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 details land, Profile Import added Empty Re: Forza 4 details land, Profile Import added

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 27 May 2011 - 13:09

Much better, I always felt that Forza 2 content should have been made available to transfer into FM3 - especially liveries. Tunes could be adapted fairly easily but some of the paint jobs in FM2 that the community produced took many hours and recreating them in FM3 would have taken many hours.

Not sure whether I will get a LE this time around. I did for FM3 but FM4 will need some shiny trinkets for me to do so again...
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Fri 27 May 2011 - 15:04

great move on the import feature !
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Fri 27 May 2011 - 15:54

yep, so many livery designs that I had. Some mine some purchased on FM2 all now useless. A good move but because of the lack of import from 2 to 3 I have not even bothered with livery work on FM3
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Plod Fri 27 May 2011 - 20:58

I recently deleted my save for 2 but kept the one for 3 and glad i did now, love the idea i can move my liveries over Very Happy
FWG Plod
FWG Plod
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/k1ngy

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Sun 29 May 2011 - 15:29

import feature is a big plus!!! Hands up whose getting this when it comes out? Cheers
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down