Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Medal of Honor confirmed in copies of BF3

4 posters

Go down

New Medal of Honor confirmed in copies of BF3 Empty New Medal of Honor confirmed in copies of BF3

Post by Killswitchmad Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 17:45

EA’s Medal of Honor reboot put you in the shoes of the US military’s Tier 1 Operatives. These elite soldiers provided some insider information in the creation of the game, and helped give a glimpse into the day-to-day operations of our army’s special forces. Medal of Honor released to mixed review scores, but still sold well enough to apparently garner a sequel. Inside new copies of this week’s EA release Battlefield 3 are inserts (discovered on Neogaf) advertising a new Medal of Honor title. The advert contains “rating pending” logos from the ESRB and PEGI, giving credence to the fact that this is an entirely new game in the franchise.

There isn’t much more else to go on other than a new Tier 1 Operative logo that takes up the majority of the insert, and the website URL takes you to the old Medal of Honor site that has been updated once since March of this year. There were reports (like this one from CVG) that Medal of Honor 2 was in development earlier this year, but this new ad serves as the first official indicator that EA is definitely bringing out another entry in the series. With all the troops coming home from the Middle East by the end of this year, we’re curious to know where and when this game will take place.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

New Medal of Honor confirmed in copies of BF3 Empty Re: New Medal of Honor confirmed in copies of BF3

Post by Pais Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 18:28

I know some here didnt like 'Tier1' (Chris raged about it) but if it wasnt for that game i prob wouldnt be here now. After getting really fucked off with MW2 (and C4G imploding) i sold everything. Played this round a mates and went and got meself a new 'Slim'. Single player wasnt much but the online was fun (well more fun than MW2 was). I'll keep a lookout for the next one.

Pais

Back to top Go down

New Medal of Honor confirmed in copies of BF3 Empty Re: New Medal of Honor confirmed in copies of BF3

Post by FlukeyHeadshot Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 19:32

I enjoyed the first one so will defo be on the look out for the next one Smile Id imagine this time the unreal engine will be ditched in favor of frostbite 2.

Matt

FlukeyHeadshot
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 28 Oct 2011 - 21:36

It simply has to be better. The single player was tedious on the last one and compared to BC2, I felt DICE really didnt seem to have put a whole lot of effort into the MP side.

A coherent narative on the SP would be a good start Wink
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down