Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need for Speed: The Run gets a new trailer...

3 posters

Go down

Need for Speed: The Run gets a new trailer... Empty Need for Speed: The Run gets a new trailer...

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 9:16

Need for Speed: The Run gets a new trailer... Need-For-Speed-The-Run-4e3f4c8f0602f

Here's the latest trailer from EA's Need for Speed: The Run, This was one of the games I got to try out at the EG Expo and have since played the demo (On the marketplace now) It's certainly trying something new and the Frostbite 2 engine in use gives it some of the best visuals on the 360. However I can't shake the sense that the Blackbox have done little to change the handling since NFS: Carbon, It still feels sluggish and when your having to weave between boulders raining down from an avalanche above that can create some frustrating moments. Here's hoping Blackbox tighten it up before release.

Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Need for Speed: The Run gets a new trailer... Empty Re: Need for Speed: The Run gets a new trailer...

Post by Andy Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 9:53

Had one race on the demo and imo the handling is worse than carbon
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Need for Speed: The Run gets a new trailer... Empty Re: Need for Speed: The Run gets a new trailer...

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 28 Oct 2011 - 22:29

I wasnt that impressed with this at EG and having paid more or less full retail for Hot Pursuit and Shift 2 and not being blown away by either of them, won't be getting this.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down