Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo's 3DS flexes it's graphical muscles.....and boy do they look good.

4 posters

Go down

Nintendo's 3DS flexes it's graphical muscles.....and boy do they look good. Empty Nintendo's 3DS flexes it's graphical muscles.....and boy do they look good.

Post by Guest Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 17:01

Some people may not have seen it at E3 but Nintendo's 3DS really stole the show with some incredible looking games.

Capcom recently announced that the 3DS will happily run the Resi 5 engine and heres the first shot to prove it.

Nintendo's 3DS flexes it's graphical muscles.....and boy do they look good. 46647

And heres a video showing some incredible in-game graphics:

Back to top Go down

Nintendo's 3DS flexes it's graphical muscles.....and boy do they look good. Empty Re: Nintendo's 3DS flexes it's graphical muscles.....and boy do they look good.

Post by Andy Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 17:49

any word on when these come out - if my social care work gets busy again and i am spending nights away from home i was looking at a psp go but the faster loading times of a cartridge system and these graphics may make me swing the other way Slap
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Nintendo's 3DS flexes it's graphical muscles.....and boy do they look good. Empty Re: Nintendo's 3DS flexes it's graphical muscles.....and boy do they look good.

Post by Guest Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 17:56

Won't be out until 2011 matey but I would still say avoid the PSP, They aren't very good Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 17:58

i did have the old psp for a good while and was my main gaming for about a year before going to the xbox - just kinda assumed that the go would be a better experience with regards to loading times and battery life without the disc drive.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 18:29

Looks very impressive. Any idea how effective the "3D" is on this? I know its a long way off but depending on price I wouldnt mind one of these as a travel companion Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 19:59

handhelds=gay
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by at5 77 Fri 9 Jul 2010 - 20:04

I Agree Stir
at5 77
at5 77
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down