Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier gameplay trailer is nothing short of jaw dropping!

3 posters

Go down

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier gameplay trailer is nothing short of jaw dropping! Empty Ghost Recon: Future Soldier gameplay trailer is nothing short of jaw dropping!

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 17:30

The only unfortunate thing is that it seems to have grabbed a few cues from COD!
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier gameplay trailer is nothing short of jaw dropping! Empty Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier gameplay trailer is nothing short of jaw dropping!

Post by Pais Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 17:44

As much as i really,really want this i'll hold off pre-ordering until i've read some reviews from actual gamers. Just hope they dont mess it up like they did with Splinter Cell.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier gameplay trailer is nothing short of jaw dropping! Empty Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier gameplay trailer is nothing short of jaw dropping!

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 17:47

Ah Splinter Cell wasn't all that bad, needed more stealth though!
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 19:13

Killswitchmad wrote:Ah Splinter Cell wasn't all that bad, needed more stealth though!

Exactly. It needed more stealth.

Also they should never have changed the story. Originally it was meant to follow on from 'Conviction' with you being on the run from the law and having to use stealth but without any of the gadgets. If i remember correctly it was about 98% complete and they were showing it off all over the place. Then they decided that (because of CoD4) gamers were no longer interested in stealth and changed the whole fucking game.

They also messed up R6:Vegas 2,ok it is still a good game to play but it was nowhere near as good as R6:Vegas.

One shining light is that GRAW2 was better (mp & sp) than GRAW. I suppose the best we can hope is that GR:FS is like a 3rd person BF3 and not a 3rd person MW3.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 20:32

I hope this one is good - I had a little go of the MP at Eurogamer last year and quite liked it. Tack on a good SP and I am interested in this as I have never played any of the GRAW games
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down