Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Delayed.

Go down

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Delayed. Empty Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Delayed.

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 17:52

At a Ubisoft press event last week, Electronic Theatre was taken through an intense and revealing demonstration of the forthcoming Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. While that in itself would be enough to draw a great deal of enthusiasm from the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon fans around the world – and Electronic Theatre will of course be bringing you details on this exposition later this week – the team were also informed of a slight delay in the games’ intended release.

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is currently being developed by the award-winning team behind Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2, and will feature cutting-edge technology, prototype high-tech weaponry, and gameplay modesElectronic Theatre Image based directly on this state-of-the-art equipment for both single-player and multiplayer. Rumours are currently circulating that suggest that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier might make use of the forthcoming PlayStation Move and Kinect motion control systems, for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 respectively, though no official confirmation has been forthcoming.

While originally intended for release in 2010 and later pushed back to February 2011, Electronic Theatre was informed at the Ubisoft press event that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is now scheduled for release in March 2011. However, it was also stated that no further delays would be tolerated, as it is considered essential that Ubisoft launch the product within the current fiscal year. Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, including a preview of the demonstration available at Ubisoft’s press event later this week.

Back to top Go down

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Delayed. Empty Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Delayed.

Post by Andy Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 17:53

must say, although i did love graw2, this one hasnt grabbed my interest - seems to have moved away from the stealth thing and for me thats what worked with graw.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Delayed. Empty Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Delayed.

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 17:59

Was reading a preview today actually and it stated that the stealth is still the best tactic it's just made easier with the optical camo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 21:00

hhhmmm, i suppose that i will have access to the beta beforehand - if it ever comes of course.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down