Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch? Yes? Then you are in luck!

+8
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Unky Al
Guichew
X DRAGONBACK X
Duke
Killswitchmad
N1NJA FWG
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch?  Yes?  Then you are in luck! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch? Yes? Then you are in luck!

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:04

Right then ladies, gents and Craig, I will be doing the draw tonight!

In the order that they appear on the OP, I am going to give everyone a number between 1 and 20 and will then use this website to generate our winner:

http://www.random.org/sequences/

Now, seeing as we have had such a great response from everyone who took part in this we have got a second prize up for grabs Cheers

When I generate a sequence using the website above, the FIRST number in the list will be the winner of the copy of Mass Effect 3. The LAST number on the list will win a choice of either 2100 M$ points or a 3 month Gold sub. As this sequence generator does not replicate numbers when it outputs, we are guaranteed 2 separate winners.

If you want to test the site, give it a go and you will see that the sequences it produces are completely random.

I will do the draw at around 8pm tonight (once I have got little un off to bed) and will post up screen shots of the results for all to see.

Good luck all and if anyone has any questions etc, please let me or Waylander know Very Happy

N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch?  Yes?  Then you are in luck! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fancy winning a copy of Mass Effect 3 on launch? Yes? Then you are in luck!

Post by FWG Catatonic Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:45

nice one chaps been an all round good comp this one and a good turn out.
good luck to everyone
FWG Catatonic
FWG Catatonic
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:57

Good luck all.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Smithy Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:04

N1NJA FWG wrote:Last chance to qualify for this - join us on BF3 tonight to get your name in the draw Very Happy

Does this mean i have been put into the draw? lol no matter if not but didn`t realise BF3 was a qualiying game Smile but anyways GOODLUCK to all who are in the draw Smile
Smithy
Smithy
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:43

My mistake Smithy - for some reason, I thought you were already in. Thanks for posting up because you are 100% qualified and I would have felt like a right wanker if I had done the draw and missed you out.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2