Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION: Glitch in the system, you may have lost some achievements....

2 posters

Go down

ATTENTION: Glitch in the system, you may have lost some achievements.... Empty ATTENTION: Glitch in the system, you may have lost some achievements....

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 18:31

A post from Xbox UK on Facebook today has confirmed that M$ are currently having an issue with profiles syncing to the server, many people are reporting that upon sign-in they have 0GS, Xbox UK explained that you need to redownload your profile to correct the issue however, If you were playing while the issue has occured/is occuring you will lose those achievements.

This has sparked quite a lot of anger especially from those playing ME3 as many story achievements will now require a second playthrough to unlock.

Still no official word from M$ on this but I'll keep you posted....
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: Glitch in the system, you may have lost some achievements.... Empty Re: ATTENTION: Glitch in the system, you may have lost some achievements....

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 18:41

I saw this all over twitter earlier and figured there would be a large amount of nerd rage lol

Still, it would be interesting to know how this happened. Was it just a server issue and 'one of those things' or something more conspiratorial......
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down