Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulletstorm 2 revealed and cancelled in one paragraph...

2 posters

Go down

Bulletstorm 2 revealed and cancelled in one paragraph... Empty Bulletstorm 2 revealed and cancelled in one paragraph...

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 18:23

Apparently PAX East is where Epic games goes to talk about cancelled games. This time the news actually comes from Bulletstorm developer People Can Fly’s president Matt Capps, who revealed to Gamespot that work had started on Bulletstorm 2 before Epic pulled the plug.

"We thought a lot about a sequel, and had done some initial development on it, but we found a project that we thought was a better fit for People Can Fly," Capps said. "We haven't announced that yet, but we will be announcing it pretty soon." Though the Polish developer won’t be returning to the world of extremely vulgar space pirates any time soon, Capps didn’t rule out eventually going back to Bulletstorm. “I'd love to go back [to Bulletstorm],” he added. "I think there's more to do with Bulletstorm. Heck, it kind of ended wanting more. I'd love to see another project, but right now we don't have anything to talk about."

While it’s interesting to hear that People Can Fly is working on something new, it’s a shame that Bulletstorm won’t be getting a follow-up anytime in the future.

A small shame this, Bulletstorm was a rather large letdown but given some decent time and a bigger team I would bet that a sequel could have been alot better.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Bulletstorm 2 revealed and cancelled in one paragraph... Empty Re: Bulletstorm 2 revealed and cancelled in one paragraph...

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 19:12

Bulletstorm was a lot of fun in a silly way and some of the skill kills were downright hilarious but the campaign was short and the online side got pretty thin pretty quickly

Shame this was cancelled as I am sure PCF wold have built upon the decent foundations of the first
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down